The relation between price setting in markets and asymmetries of systems of measurement of goods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Herbert A. Simon, 1955. "A Behavioral Model of Rational Choice," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 69(1), pages 99-118.
- Raghubir, Priya & Srivastava, Joydeep, 2002. " Effect of Face Value on Product Valuation in Foreign Currencies," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 335-347, December.
- Priya Raghubir & Joydeep Srivastava, 2009. "The Denomination Effect," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(4), pages 701-713, December.
- repec:eee:joecas:v:12:y:2015:i:2:p:100-109 is not listed on IDEAS
- Coccia, Mario & Wang, Lili, 2015.
"Path-breaking directions of nanotechnology-based chemotherapy and molecular cancer therapy,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change,
Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 155-169.
- Coccia, M. & Wang, L., 2014. "Path-breaking directions of nanotechnology-based chemotherapy and molecular cancer therapy," MERIT Working Papers 005, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Mario Coccia & Lili Wang, 2014. "Path-breaking directions of nanotechnology-based chemotherapy and molecular cancer therapy," CERIS Working Paper 201401, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Mario Coccia, 2001. "Satisfaction, work involvement and R&D performance," International Journal of Human Resources Development and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(2/3/4), pages 268-282.
- Rather, Sartaj Rasool & Durai, S. Raja Sethu & Ramachandran, M., 2015.
"Asymmetric price adjustment – evidence for India,"
The Journal of Economic Asymmetries,
Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 73-79.
- Sartaj Rasool Rather & S. Raja Sethu Durai & M. Ramachandran, 2014. "Asymmetric Price Adjustment - Evidence For India," Working Papers 2014-094, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Sartaj Rather & M. Ramachandran, 2015. "Asymmetric Price Adjustment - Evidence for India," Working Papers id:6479, eSocialSciences.
- Cavallo, Eugenio & Ferrari, Ester & Bollani, Luigi & Coccia, Mario, 2014. "Attitudes and behaviour of adopters of technological innovations in agricultural tractors: A case study in Italian agricultural system," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 44-54.
- Arthur, W Brian, 1989. "Competing Technologies, Increasing Returns, and Lock-In by Historical Events," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(394), pages 116-131, March.
- repec:spr:scient:v:79:y:2009:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-009-0406-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Ying-Ching & Fang, Shiuan-Huei, 2013. "The face value of foreign currency on consumer price perception—The moderating effect of product substitution," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(6), pages 745-751.
- Giuseppe Calabrese & Mario Coccia & Secondo Rolfo, 2005. "Strategy and market management of new product development and incremental innovation: evidence from Italian SMEs," International Journal of Product Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1/2), pages 170-189.
- Mario Coccia, 2009. "A New Approach for Measuring and Analysing Patterns of Regional Economic Growth: Empirical Analysis in Italy," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 8(2), pages 71-95.
- Śmiech, Sławomir & Papież, Monika & Dąbrowski, Marek A., 2015. "Does the euro area macroeconomy affect global commodity prices? Evidence from a SVAR approach," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 485-503.
- Coccia, Mario, 2010. "Energy metrics for driving competitiveness of countries: Energy weakness magnitude, GDP per barrel and barrels per capita," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 1330-1339, March.
- R. L. Hall & C. J. Hitch, 1939. "Price Theory And Business Behaviour," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 0(1), pages 12-45.
- Mario Coccia, 2005. "Countrymetrics: valutazione della performance economica e tecnologia dei paesi e posizionamento dell’Italia," Rivista Internazionale di Scienze Sociali, Vita e Pensiero, Pubblicazioni dell'Universita' Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, vol. 113(3), pages 377-412.
- Mario Coccia, 2007. "A new taxonomy of country performance and risk based on economic and technological indicators," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 10, pages 29-42, May.
- repec:eee:joecas:v:10:y:2013:i:2:p:115-128 is not listed on IDEAS
- James G. March, 1978. "Bounded Rationality, Ambiguity, and the Engineering of Choice," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 9(2), pages 587-608, Autumn.
- Christandl, Fabian & Fetchenhauer, Detlef & Hoelzl, Erik, 2011. "Price perception and confirmation bias in the context of a VAT increase," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 131-141, February.
- repec:eee:beexfi:v:7:y:2015:i:c:p:1-16 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter M. Noble & Thomas S. Gruca, 1999. "Industrial Pricing: Theory and Managerial Practice," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(3), pages 435-454.
- Janiszewski, Chris & Lichtenstein, Donald R, 1999. " A Range Theory Account of Price Perception," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(4), pages 353-368, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:joecas:v:15:y:2017:i:c:p:17-31 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsE31; E64; P42; Q11; Price settings; Systems of measurement; Quantity asymmetries; Bounded rationality; Euro currency changeover; Measurement-based prices; Money illusion;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E64 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Incomes Policy; Price Policy
- P42 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Productive Enterprises; Factor and Product Markets; Prices
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joecas:v:14:y:2016:i:pb:p:168-178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/the-journal-of-economic-asymmetries/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.