Robust estimation of Cronbach's alpha
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- G. Kuder & M. Richardson, 1937. "The theory of the estimation of test reliability," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 2(3), pages 151-160, September.
- Louis Guttman, 1953. "Reliability formulas that do not assume experimental independence," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 18(3), pages 225-239, September.
- Pison, Greet & Rousseeuw, Peter J. & Filzmoser, Peter & Croux, Christophe, 2003. "Robust factor analysis," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 145-172, January.
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- Helena Kraemer, 1981. "Extension of Feldt's approach to testing homogeneity of coefficients of reliability," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 41-45, March.
- Leonard Feldt, 1965. "The approximate sampling distribution of Kuder-Richardson reliability coefficient twenty," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 30(3), pages 357-370, September.
- Croux, Christophe & Haesbroeck, Gentiane, 1999. "Influence Function and Efficiency of the Minimum Covariance Determinant Scatter Matrix Estimator," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 161-190, November.
- J. Berge & Frits Zegers, 1978. "A series of lower bounds to the reliability of a test," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 43(4), pages 575-579, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcus Selart & Svein Johansen, 2011. "Ethical Decision Making in Organizations: The Role of Leadership Stress," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 99(2), pages 129-143, March.
- Leontitsis, Alexandros & Pagge, Jenny, 2007. "A simulation approach on Cronbach's alpha statistical significance," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 73(5), pages 336-340.
More about this item
KeywordsCronbach's alpha MCD M-estimator Robustness S-estimator;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:97:y:2006:i:7:p:1660-1674. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.