Reliability formulas that do not assume experimental independence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Louis Guttman, 1945. "A basis for analyzing test-retest reliability," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 10(4), pages 255-282, December.
- Lee Cronbach & W. Warrington, 1951. "Time-limit tests: Estimating their reliability and degree of speeding," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(2), pages 167-188, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Louis Guttman, 1955. "Reliability formulas for noncompleted or speeded tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 20(2), pages 113-124, June.
- Christmann, Andreas & Aelst, Stefan van, 2002. "Robust estimation of Cronbach's alpha," Technical Reports 2002,42, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Christmann, A. & Van Aelst, S., 2006. "Robust estimation of Cronbach's alpha," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(7), pages 1660-1674, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:18:y:1953:i:3:p:225-239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.