Graphical models for multivariate Markov chains
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bouissou, Michel B & Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Vuong, Quang H, 1986.
"Tests of Noncausality under Markov Assumptions for Qualitative Panel Data,"
Econometric Society, vol. 54(2), pages 395-414, March.
- Bouissou, M. B. & Laffont, J. J. & Vuong, Q. H., 1983. "Tests of Non-Causality Under Markov Assumptions for Qualitative Panel Data," Working Papers 501, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Thomas Richardson, 2003. "Markov Properties for Acyclic Directed Mixed Graphs," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 30(1), pages 145-157, March.
- Eichler, Michael, 2007. "Granger causality and path diagrams for multivariate time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 137(2), pages 334-353, April.
- Joseph B. Lang, 2005. "Homogeneous Linear Predictor Models for Contingency Tables," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 121-134, March.
- Florens, J.P. & Mouchart, M. & Rolin, J.M., 1993. "Noncausality and Marginalization of Markov Processes," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 241-262, April.
- Christian Gouriéroux & Alain Monfort & Eric Renault, 1987. "Kullback Causality Measures," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 6-7, pages 369-410.
- Chamberlain, Gary, 1982. "The General Equivalence of Granger and Sims Causality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 569-581, May.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
- Monia Lupparelli & Giovanni M. Marchetti & Wicher P. Bergsma, 2009. "Parameterizations and Fitting of Bi‐directed Graph Models to Categorical Data," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 36(3), pages 559-576, September.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1987:i:6-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Steen A. Andersson & David Madigan & Michael D. Perlman, 2001. "Alternative Markov Properties for Chain Graphs," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 28(1), pages 33-85, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Colombi & Sabrina Giordano, 2013. "Monotone dependence in graphical models for multivariate Markov chains," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 76(7), pages 873-885, October.
- Colombi, R. & Giordano, S., 2015. "Multiple hidden Markov models for categorical time series," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 19-30.
More about this item
KeywordsGranger noncausality; Conditional independence; Generalized marginal interactions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:107:y:2012:i:c:p:90-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.