Graphical models for multivariate Markov chains
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bouissou, Michel B & Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Vuong, Quang H, 1986.
"Tests of Noncausality under Markov Assumptions for Qualitative Panel Data,"
Econometric Society, vol. 54(2), pages 395-414, March.
- Bouissou, M. B. & Laffont, J. J. & Vuong, Q. H., 1983. "Tests of Non-Causality Under Markov Assumptions for Qualitative Panel Data," Working Papers 501, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Thomas Richardson, 2003. "Markov Properties for Acyclic Directed Mixed Graphs," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 30(1), pages 145-157.
- Eichler, Michael, 2007. "Granger causality and path diagrams for multivariate time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 137(2), pages 334-353, April.
- Joseph B. Lang, 2005. "Homogeneous Linear Predictor Models for Contingency Tables," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 121-134, March.
- Florens, J.P. & Mouchart, M. & Rolin, J.M., 1993. "Noncausality and Marginalization of Markov Processes," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(02), pages 241-262, April.
- Christian Gouriéroux & Alain Monfort & Eric Renault, 1987. "Kullback Causality Measures," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 6-7, pages 369-410.
- Chamberlain, Gary, 1982. "The General Equivalence of Granger and Sims Causality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 569-581, May.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
- Monia Lupparelli & Giovanni M. Marchetti & Wicher P. Bergsma, 2009. "Parameterizations and Fitting of Bi-directed Graph Models to Categorical Data," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 36(3), pages 559-576.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1987:i:6-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Steen A. Andersson, 2001. "Alternative Markov Properties for Chain Graphs," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 28(1), pages 33-85.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Colombi & Sabrina Giordano, 2013. "Monotone dependence in graphical models for multivariate Markov chains," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 76(7), pages 873-885, October.
- Colombi, R. & Giordano, S., 2015. "Multiple hidden Markov models for categorical time series," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 19-30.
More about this item
KeywordsGranger noncausality; Conditional independence; Generalized marginal interactions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:107:y:2012:i:c:p:90-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .