Monotone dependence in graphical models for multivariate Markov chains
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Richardson, 2003. "Markov Properties for Acyclic Directed Mixed Graphs," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 30(1), pages 145-157.
- Colombi, R. & Giordano, S., 2012. "Graphical models for multivariate Markov chains," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 90-103.
- Chamberlain, Gary, 1982. "The General Equivalence of Granger and Sims Causality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 569-581, May.
- Anna Gottard, 2007. "On the inclusion of bivariate marked point processes in graphical models," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 66(3), pages 269-287, November.
- Eichler, Michael, 2007. "Granger causality and path diagrams for multivariate time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 137(2), pages 334-353, April.
- Steen A. Andersson, 2001. "Alternative Markov Properties for Chain Graphs," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 28(1), pages 33-85.
More about this item
KeywordsGranger causality; Conditional independence; Stochastic orderings; Order-restricted inference; Chi-bar-square distribution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:76:y:2013:i:7:p:873-885. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.