The General Equivalence of Granger and Sims Causality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angrist, Joshua D., 1997.
"Conditional independence in sample selection models,"
Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 103-112, February.
- Angrist, J.D., 1996. "Conditional Independance in Sample Selection Models," Working papers 96-27, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Markus Frölich, 2008. "Parametric and Nonparametric Regression in the Presence of Endogenous Control Variables," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 76(2), pages 214-227, August.
- Colombi, R. & Giordano, S., 2012. "Graphical models for multivariate Markov chains," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 90-103.
- Roberto Colombi & Sabrina Giordano, 2013. "Monotone dependence in graphical models for multivariate Markov chains," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 76(7), pages 873-885, October.
- Manuel Arellano & Stéphane Bonhomme, 2017.
"Nonlinear Panel Data Methods for Dynamic Heterogeneous Agent Models,"
Annual Review of Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 9(1), pages 471-496, September.
- Manuel Arellano & Stéphane Bonhomme, 2016. "Nonlinear panel data methods for dynamic heterogeneous agent models," CeMMAP working papers CWP51/16, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Manuel Arellano & Stéphane Bonhomme, 2016. "Nonlinear Panel Data Methods for Dynamic Heterogeneous Agent Models," Working Papers wp2016_1607, CEMFI.
- Manuel Arellano & Stéphane Bonhomme, 2017. "Nonlinear Panel Data Methods for Dynamic Heterogeneous Agent Models," Working Papers wp2017_1703, CEMFI.
- José Julián Escario & José Alberto Molina, "undated". "Do tobacco taxes reduce lung cancer mortality?," Working Papers 2000-17, FEDEA.
- Didier Sornette & Wei-Xing Zhou, 2005.
"Non-parametric determination of real-time lag structure between two time series: the 'optimal thermal causal path' method,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(6), pages 577-591.
- D. Sornette & W. -X. Zhou, 2004. "Non-parametric Determination of Real-Time Lag Structure between Two Time Series: the "Optimal Thermal Causal Path" Method," Papers cond-mat/0408166, arXiv.org.
- Michael Lechner & Ruth Miquel, 2010.
"Identification of the effects of dynamic treatments by sequential conditional independence assumptions,"
Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 111-137, August.
- Michael Lechner & Ruth Miquel, 2005. "Identification of the Effects of Dynamic Treatments by Sequential Conditional Independence Assumptions," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2005 2005-17, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Francesco Bartolucci & Claudia Pigini, 2017.
"Granger causality in dynamic binary short panel data models,"
421, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Bartolucci, Francesco & Pigini, Claudia, 2017. "Granger causality in dynamic binary short panel data models," MPRA Paper 77486, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ags:ersaer:149081 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rashid, Abdul, 2004. "Sectoral Linkages; Identifying the Key Growth Stimulating Sector of the Pakistan Economy," MPRA Paper 27210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Lechner, 2006. "The Relation of Different Concepts of Causality in Econometrics," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2006 2006-15, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Gallant, A Ronald & Rossi, Peter E & Tauchen, George, 1993. "Nonlinear Dynamic Structures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(4), pages 871-907, July.
- Zhou, Wei-Xing & Sornette, Didier, 2006. "Non-parametric determination of real-time lag structure between two time series: The "optimal thermal causal path" method with applications to economic data," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 195-224, March.
- Mosconi, Rocco & Seri, Raffaello, 2006. "Non-causality in bivariate binary time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 379-407, June.
- Tsai, Grace Yueh-Hsiang, 1989. "A dynamic model of the U.S. cotton market with rational expectations," ISU General Staff Papers 1989010108000012168, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ashesh Rambachan & Neil Shephard, 2019. "A Nonparametric Dynamic Causal Model for Macroeconometrics," Papers 1903.01637, arXiv.org.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:50:y:1982:i:3:p:569-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.