On equilibrium credit rationing and interest rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Isard, Peter & Mathieson, Donald J. & Rojas-Suarez, Liliana, 1996.
"A framework for the analysis of financial reforms and the cost of official safety nets,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 25-79, June.
- Peter Isard & Liliana Rojas-Suárez & Donald J Mathieson, 1992. "A Framework for the Analysis of Financial Reforms and the Cost of official Safety Nets," IMF Working Papers 92/31, International Monetary Fund.
- Parker, Simon C, 2002. "Do Banks Ration Credit to New Enterprises? And Should Governments Intervene? President's Lecture Delivered at the Annual General Meeting of the Scottish Economic Society 4-5 September 2001," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 49(2), pages 162-195, May.
- Rangan Gupta, 2005. "Costly State Monitoring and Reserve Requirements," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 6(2), pages 263-288, November.
- Rangan Gupta, 2006.
"Asymmetric Information, Tax Evasion and Alternative Instruments of Government Revenue,"
The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(1), pages 75-89, February.
- Rangan Gupta, 2005. "Asymmetric Information, Tax Evasion and Alternative Instruments of Government Revenue," Working papers 2005-33, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Wu, Ying, 2005. "A modified currency board system: Theory and evidence," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 353-367, October.
- English, William B., 2000. "The irrelevance of some forms of credit constraints for government monetary and debt policy," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(1-2), pages 7-30.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro:v:17:y:1995:i:3:p:405-420. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.