An economic analysis of platform sharing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- V. Krishnan & Saurabh Gupta, 2001. "Appropriateness and Impact of Platform-Based Product Development," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(1), pages 52-68, January.
- L. Lambertini & S. Poddar & D. Sasaki, 1997. "RJVs in Product Innovation and Cartel Stability," Working Papers 272, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Nirvikar Singh & Xavier Vives, 1984. "Price and Quantity Competition in a Differentiated Duopoly," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 15(4), pages 546-554, Winter.
- Choi, Jay Pil, 1993. "Cooperative R&D with product market competition," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 553-571.
- Motta, Massimo, 1992.
"Cooperative R&D and vertical product differentiation,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 643-661, December.
- Motta, M., 1991. "Cooperative R&D and vertical product differentiation," CORE Discussion Papers 1991028, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Suzumura, Kotaro, 1992. "Cooperative and Noncooperative R&D in an Oligopoly with Spillovers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(5), pages 1307-1320, December.
- Lambertini, Luca & Poddar, Sougata & Sasaki, Dan, 2002. "Research joint ventures, product differentiation, and price collusion," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 829-854, June.
- Kamien, Morton I & Muller, Eitan & Zang, Israel, 1992. "Research Joint Ventures and R&D Cartels," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(5), pages 1293-1306, December.
- Lin, Ping & Saggi, Kamal, 2002. "Product differentiation, process R&D, and the nature of market competition," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 201-211, January.
- Mussa, Michael & Rosen, Sherwin, 1978. "Monopoly and product quality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 301-317, August.
- Arghya Ghosh & Hodaka Morita, 2006. "Platform Sharing in a Differentiated Duopoly," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(2), pages 397-429, June.
- Waldman, Michael, 1996. "Durable Goods Pricing When Quality Matters," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69(4), pages 489-510, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huo, Jingjing, 2015. "How Nations Innovate: The Political Economy of Technological Innovation in Affluent Capitalist Economies," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198735847.
- Bourreau, Marc & Dogan, PInar, 2010.
"Cooperation in product development and process R&D between competitors,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 176-190, March.
- M. Bourreau & P. Dogan, "undated". "Cooperation in Product Development and Process R&D Between Competitors," Working Paper 33645, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Bourreau, Marc & Dogan, Pinar, 2010. "Cooperation in Product Development and Process R&D Between Competitors," Scholarly Articles 4863170, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Bourreau, Marc & Dogan, Pinar, 2007. "Cooperation in Product Development and Process R&D Between Competitors," Working Paper Series rwp07-056, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Mariko Watanabe, 2014. "An analytical framework for the vigorous entry and low price phenomenon," Chapters,in: The Disintegration of Production, chapter 1, pages 26-48 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ke Ding & Jiutang Pan, 2014. "The shanzhai cell phone: platforms and small business dynamics," Chapters,in: The Disintegration of Production, chapter 4, pages 101-126 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ding, Ke, 2013. "Platforms and firm capabilities : a study of emerging global value chains," IDE Discussion Papers 432, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
More about this item
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L40 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - General
- M20 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jjieco:v:22:y:2008:i:2:p:164-186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.