Output, inflation and stabilization: a counterfactual analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Fackler, J.S. & Rogers, J.H., 1993. "Output, Inflation and Stabilization: A Counterfactual Analysis," Papers 3-93-4, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rudiger Dornbusch, 1985. "Inflation, Exchange Rates and Stabilization," NBER Working Papers 1739, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James S. Fackler & W. Douglas McMillin, 2002. "Evaluating Monetary Policy Options," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 68(4), pages 794-810, April.
- Ahmed, Shaghil, 2003.
"Sources of economic fluctuations in Latin America and implications for choice of exchange rate regimes,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 181-202, October.
- Shaghil Ahmed, 1999. "Sources of economic fluctuations in Latin America and implications for choice of exchange rate regimes," International Finance Discussion Papers 656, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- W. Douglas McMillin & James S. Fackler, 2013. "Bernanke vs. Taylor: A Post Mortem (revised August 2014)," Departmental Working Papers 2013-07, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Fabio Canova, 2005.
"The transmission of US shocks to Latin America,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(2), pages 229-251.
- Canova, Fabio, 2003. "The Transmission of US Shocks to Latin America," CEPR Discussion Papers 3963, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fabio Canova, 2003. "The transmission of US shocks to Latin America," Economics Working Papers 925, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 2004.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jimfin:v:14:y:1995:i:5:p:619-640. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.