Does managed health care reduce health care disparities between minorities and Whites?
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Currie, Janet & Fahr, John, 2005.
"Medicaid managed care: effects on children's Medicaid coverage and utilization,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 85-108, January.
- Janet Currie & John Fahr, 2000. "Medicaid Managed Care: Effects on Children's Medicaid Coverage and Utilization," JCPR Working Papers 156, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Janet Currie & John Fahr, 2002. "Medicaid Managed Care: Effects on Children's Medicaid Coverage and Utilization," NBER Working Papers 8812, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Newey, Whitney K., 1987. "Efficient estimation of limited dependent variable models with endogenous explanatory variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 231-250, November.
- Jeffrey M Wooldridge, 2010. "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232588, December.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2001. "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232197, January.
- Goldman D. P. & Bhattacharya J. & McCaffrey D. F. & Duan N. & Leibowitz A. A. & Joyce G. F. & Morton S. C., 2001. "Effect of Insurance on Mortality in an HIV-Positive Population in Care," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 883-894, September.
- Michelle M. Mello & Sally C. Stearns & Edward C. Norton, 2002. "Do Medicare HMOs still reduce health services use after controlling for selection bias?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(4), pages 323-340. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)