Health plan enrollment and mortality in the Medicare program
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph P. Ferrie, 2001. "The Poor and the Dead: Socioeconomic Status and Mortality in the U.S., 1850-1860," NBER Historical Working Papers 0135, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miles S. Kimball & Claudia R. Sahm & Matthew D. Shapiro, 2009.
"Risk Preferences in the PSID: Individual Imputations and Family Covariation,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 99(2), pages 363-368, May.
- Miles S. Kimball & Claudia R. Sahm & Matthew D. Shapiro, 2009. "Risk Preferences in the PSID: Individual Imputations and Family Covariation," NBER Working Papers 14754, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, Michael, 1972. "On the Concept of Health Capital and the Demand for Health," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(2), pages 223-255, March-Apr.
- Jody L. Sindelar & Jason Fletcher & Tracy Falba & Patricia Keenan & William T. Gallo, 2007. "Impact of First Occupation on Health at Older Ages," NBER Working Papers 13715, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1988:78:8:910-918_2 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher C. Afendulis & Michael E. Chernew & Daniel P. Kessler, 2013. "The Effect of Medicare Advantage on Hospital Admissions and Mortality," NBER Working Papers 19101, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsmedicare ; HMOs ; mortality ;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:20:y:2011:i:6:p:645-659. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .