Policy coherence and food security: The effects of OECD countries’ agricultural policies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, Kym & Nelgen, Signe, 2012.
"Trade Barrier Volatility and Agricultural Price Stabilization,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 36-48.
- Kym Anderson & Signe Nelgen, 2010. "Trade Barrier Volatility and Agricultural Price Stabilization," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2010-16, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Anderson, Kym & Nelgen, Signe, 2010. "Trade Barrier Volatility and Agricultural Price Stabilization," CEPR Discussion Papers 8102, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Darryl Jones & Andrzej Kwieciński, 2010. "Policy Responses in Emerging Economies to International Agricultural Commodity Price Surges," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 34, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miličić, Vesna & Udovč, Andrej, 2014. "Increasing the competitiveness through development of an integrated market of agricultural products," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182928, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Carl GAIGNÉ & Cathie LAROCHE DUPRAZ & Alan MATTHEWS, 2015.
"Thirty years of European research on international trade in food and agricultural products,"
Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement,
INRA Department of Economics, vol. 96(1), pages 91-130.
- GAIGNE, Carl & LAROCHE DUPRAZ, Cathie & MATTHEWS, Alan, . "Thirty years of European research on international trade in food and agricultural products," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement (RAEStud), Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA), vol. 96(1).
- Gaigné, Carl & Laroche Dupraz, Cathie & Matthews, Alan, 2015. "Thirty years of European research on international trade in food and agricultural products," Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, Editions NecPlus, vol. 96(01), pages 91-130, March.
- C. Gaigné & Catherine Laroche-Dupraz & Alan Matthews, 2015. "Thirty years of European research on international trade in food and agricultural products," Post-Print hal-01884928, HAL.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:12:p:4850-:d:191712 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kun Cheng & Qiang Fu & Tianxiao Li & Qiuxiang Jiang & Wei Liu, 2015. "Regional food security risk assessment under the coordinated development of water resources," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 78(1), pages 603-619, August.
- repec:spr:ssefpa:v:10:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s12571-017-0752-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ole Boysen & Hans Grinsted Jensen & Alan Matthews, 2016.
"Impact of EU agricultural policy on developing countries: A Uganda case study,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(3), pages 377-402, June.
- Ole Boysen & Hans Grinsted Jensen & Alan Matthews, 2014. "Impact of EU agricultural policy on developing countries: A Uganda case study," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp452, IIIS.
- Rajag M. Nag & Johannes F. Linn & Harinder S. Kohli (ed.), 2016. "Central Asia 2050: Unleashing the Region's Potential," Books, Emerging Markets Forum, edition 1, number centasia2050, August.
- Alan Matthews, 2015. "Impact of EU's agricultural and fisheries policies on the migration of third country nationals to the EU," Trinity Economics Papers tep0715, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Fander Falconí & Juan Cadillo Benalcazar & Freddy Llive Cóndor & Jesus Ramos-Martin & Belén Liger, 2015. "Pérdida de autosuficiencia alimentaria y posibilidades de complementariedad agrícola en los países de UNASUR," Documentos de Trabajo CEPROEC 2015_06, Instituto de Altos Estudios Nacionales, Centro de Prospectiva Estratégica.
- Medina, Gabriel & Almeida, Camila & Novaes, Evandro & Godar, Javier & Pokorny, Benno, 2015. "Development Conditions for Family Farming: Lessons From Brazil," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 386-396.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:10:p:1838-:d:114653 is not listed on IDEAS
- Byeong-il, Ahn & Younghyeon, Jeon, 2016. "Does tariff reduction have a positive effect on the world’s grain self-sufficiency?," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235578, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsPolicy coherence; Agricultural policy; Food security; Trade; Food prices;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:44:y:2014:i:c:p:88-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.