Regional relationships between inherent coffee quality and growing environment for denomination of origin labels in Nariño and Cauca, Colombia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Galtier, F. & Belletti, Giovanni & Marescotti, Andrea, 2008. "Are Geographical Indications a way to "decommodify" the coffee market?," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43834, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hernandez-Aguilera, Juan N. & Gómez, Miguel I. & Rodewald, Amanda D. & Rueda, Ximena & Anunu, Colleen & Bennett, Ruth & Schindelbeck, Robert R. & van Es, Harold M., 2015. "Impacts of smallholder participation in high-quality coffee markets: The Relationship Coffee Model," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205650, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Teuber, Ramona & Herrmann, Roland, 2012.
"Towards a differentiated modeling of origin effects in hedonic analysis: An application to auction prices of specialty coffee,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 732-740.
- Teuber, Ramona & Herrmann, Roland, 2012. "Towards a Differentiated Modelling of Origin Effects in Hedonic Analysis:An Application to Auction Prices of Specialty Coffee," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126235, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pallante, Giacomo & Drucker, Adam G. & Sthapit, Sajal, 2016. "Assessing the potential for niche market development to contribute to farmers' livelihoods and agrobiodiversity conservation: Insights from the finger millet case study in Nepal," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 92-105.
- Cock, James & Oberthür, Thomas & Isaacs, Camilo & Läderach, Peter Roman & Palma, Alberto & Carbonell, Javier & Victoria, Jorge & Watts, Geoff & Amaya, Alvaro & Collet, Laure & Lema, Germán & Anderson,, 2011. "Crop management based on field observations: Case studies in sugarcane and coffee," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(9), pages 755-769.
- Vellema, W. & Buritica Casanova, A. & Gonzalez, C. & D’Haese, M., 2015. "The effect of specialty coffee certification on household livelihood strategies and specialisation," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 13-25.
More about this item
KeywordsCoffee; Denomination of origin; Colombia; Environment quality interactions; Colombian Coffee Growers Federation (FNC); Policy decision support;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:36:y:2011:i:6:p:783-794. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .