India's maize seed industry in transition: changing roles for the public and private sectors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jaffee, S. & Srivastava, J., 1992. "Seed System Development; The Appropriate Roles of The Private and Public Sectors," World Bank - Discussion Papers 167, World Bank.
- Pray, Carl E., 1990. "The potential impact of liberalizing India's seed laws," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 193-198, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Spielman, David J. & Kennedy, Adam, 2016. "Towards better metrics and policymaking for seed system development: Insights from Asia's seed industry," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 111-122.
- Anwar Naseem & David J. Spielman & Steven Were Omamo, 2010. "Private-sector investment in R&D: a review of policy options to promote its growth in developing-country agriculture," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(1), pages 143-173.
- Brankov, Tatjana Papić & Lovre, Koviljko, 2013. "WTO Law and Genetically Modified Products," 135th Seminar, August 28-30, 2013, Belgrade, Serbia 160376, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ira Matuschke & Matin Qaim, 2008. "Seed Market Privatisation and Farmers' Access to Crop Technologies: The Case of Hybrid Pearl Millet Adoption in India," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(3), pages 498-515, September.
- Spielman, David J. & Kennedy, Adam, 2015. "Innovation, competition, and productivity growth: Evidence on the impact of growth in Asia's maize seed sector," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211561, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Venkatesh, P. & Sangeetha, V. & Pal, Suresh, 2015. "India’s Experience of Plant Variety Protection: Trends, Determinants and Impact," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 200413, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Kumar, Ranjit & Alam, Khurshid & Krishna, Vijesh V. & Srinivas, K., 2012. "Value Chain Analysis of Maize Seed Delivery System in Public and Private Sectors in Bihar," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 25(2012).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:23:y:1998:i:1:p:55-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.