Seed regulation: choices on the road to reform
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wiggins, Steve & Cromwell, Elizabeth, 1995. "NGOs and seed provision to smallholders in developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 413-422, March.
- Pray, Carl E., 1990. "The potential impact of liberalizing India's seed laws," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 193-198, June.
- Brush, Stephen B., 1992. "Farmer's rights and genetic conservation in traditional farming systems," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(11), pages 1617-1630, November.
- Thirtle, Colin & Echeverria, Ruben G., 1994. "Privatization and the roles of public and private institutions in agricultural research in sub-Saharan Africa," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 31-44, February.
- Jaffee, Steven & Srivastava, Jitendra, 1994. "The Roles of the Private and Public Sectors in Enhancing the Performance of Seed Systems," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 9(1), pages 97-117, January.