Feeding china: a confident view
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tyers,Rod & Anderson,Kym, 2011. "Disarray in World Food Markets," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521172318, April.
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Agcaoili-Sombilla, Mercedita C. & Perez, Nicostrato D., 1995. "Global food projections to 2020: implications for investment," 2020 vision discussion papers 5, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott & Rosegrant, Mark W, 1999.
"China's Food Economy to the Twenty-first Century: Supply, Demand, and Trade,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(4), pages 737-766, July.
- Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott & Rosegrant, Mark W., 1997. "China's food economy to the twenty-first century: supply, demand, and trade," 2020 vision discussion papers 19, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Alexandratos, Nikos, 1996. "China's projected cereals deficits in a world context," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 1-16, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rawski, Thomas G. & Mead, Robert W., 1998. "On the trail of China's phantom farmers," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 767-781, May.
- Hongbo Liu & Kevin A. Parton & Zhang-Yue Zhou & Rod Cox, 2009. "At-home meat consumption in China: an empirical study ," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 53(4), pages 485-501, October.
- N.C. Saxena & Tim Conway & Cecilia Luttrell & Edward Anderson & John Farrington & Gerard Gill, 2016. "Food Security and the Millennium Development Goal on Hunger in Asia," Working Papers id:11094, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:22:y:1997:i:3:p:269-279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .