Bank capital adequacy regulation under the new Basel Accord
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mathias Dewatripont & Jean Tirole, 1994. "The prudential regulation of banks," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9539, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Berger, Allen N. & Herring, Richard J. & Szego, Giorgio P., 1995.
"The role of capital in financial institutions,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 393-430, June.
- Allen N. Berger & Richard J. Herring & Giorgio P. Szegö, 1995. "The Role of Capital in Financial Institutions," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 95-01, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Allen N. Berger & Richard J. Herring & Giorgio P. Szego, 1995. "The role of capital in financial institutions," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 95-23, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jackson, Patricia & Perraudin, William, 2000. "Regulatory implications of credit risk modelling," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 1-14, January.
- Kevin C. Murdock & Thomas F. Hellmann & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2000. "Liberalization, Moral Hazard in Banking, and Prudential Regulation: Are Capital Requirements Enough?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(1), pages 147-165, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zuzana Fungáčová & Laurent Weill & Mingming Zhou, 2017.
"Bank Capital, Liquidity Creation and Deposit Insurance,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 51(1), pages 97-123, February.
- Fungáčová, Zuzana & Weill, Laurent & Zhou, Mingming, 2010. "Bank capital, liquidity creation and deposit insurance," BOFIT Discussion Papers 17/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Alin-Marius Andrie? & Bogdan Capraru & Florentina Ie?an-Muntean & Iulian Ihnatov, 2016. "The Impact of International Financial Crisis on Bank Performance in Eastern and Central European Countries," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 1(35), pages 111-126, may.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:591-604 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rodney Ramcharan & Stéphane Verani & Skander J. Van Den Heuvel, 2016.
"From Wall Street to Main Street: The Impact of the Financial Crisis on Consumer Credit Supply,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 71(3), pages 1323-1356, June.
- Rodney Ramcharan & Skander J. van den Heuvel & Stephane Verani, 2013. "From Wall Street to main street: the impact of the financial crisis on consumer credit supply," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-10, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gombola, Michael J. & Ho, Amy Yueh-Fang & Huang, Chin-Chuan, 2016. "The effect of leverage and liquidity on earnings and capital management: Evidence from U.S. commercial banks," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 35-58.
- Anginer, Deniz & Cerutti, Eugenio & Martínez Pería, María Soledad, 2017.
"Foreign bank subsidiaries' default risk during the global crisis: What factors help insulate affiliates from their parents?,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 19-31.
- Anginer, Deniz & Cerutti, Eugenio & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad, 2014. "Foreign bank subsidiaries'default risk during the global crisis : what factors help insulate affiliates from their parents ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7053, The World Bank.
- Deniz Anginer & Eugenio M Cerutti & Maria Soledad Martinez Peria, 2016. "Foreign Bank Subsidiaries’ Default Risk during the Global Crisis; What Factors Help Insulate Affiliates from their Parents?," IMF Working Papers 16/109, International Monetary Fund.
- Lei, Adrian C.H. & Song, Zhuoyun, 2013. "Liquidity creation and bank capital structure in China," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 188-202.
- repec:spr:chfecr:v:4:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1186_s40589-016-0034-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Delis, Manthos D & Gaganis, Chrysovalantis & Pasiouras, Fotios, 2009. "Bank liquidity and the board of directors," MPRA Paper 18872, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Shi & Lin, Ku-Jun, 2016. "Effects of government capital injection on bank and bank-dependent borrower," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 618-629.
- Loriana Pelizzon & Stephen Schaefer, 2007. "Pillar 1 versus Pillar 2 under Risk Management," NBER Chapters,in: The Risks of Financial Institutions, pages 377-416 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bouwman, Christa H. S., 2013. "Liquidity: How Banks Create It and How It Should Be Regulated," Working Papers 13-32, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Beccalli, Elena & Frantz, Pascal, 2016. "Why are some banks recapitalized and others taken over?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 79-95.
- Adolfo Barajas & Ralph Chami & Thomas Cosimano, 2004.
"Did the Basel Accord Cause a Credit Slowdown in Latin America?,"
THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION - LACEA, vol. 0(Fall 2004), pages 135-182, August.
- Thomas F. Cosimano & Ralph Chami & Adolfo Barajas, 2005. "Did the Basel Accord Cause a Credit Slowdown in Latin America?," IMF Working Papers 05/38, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:55:y:2018:i:c:p:185-202 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anginer, Deniz & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli, 2014. "Bank capital and systemic stability," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6948, The World Bank.
- Xiaoqing (Maggie) Fu & Yongjia (Rebecca) Lin & Philip Molyneux, 2016. "Bank Capital And Liquidity Creation In Asia Pacific," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(2), pages 966-993, April.
- Distinguin, Isabelle & Roulet, Caroline & Tarazi, Amine, 2013.
"Bank regulatory capital and liquidity: Evidence from US and European publicly traded banks,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3295-3317.
- Isabelle Distinguin & Caroline Roulet & Amine Tarazi, 2013. "Bank Regulatory Capital and Liquidity : Evidence from US and European publicly traded banks," Post-Print hal-00915716, HAL.
- Isabelle Distinguin & Caroline Roulet & Amine Tarazi, 2013. "Bank Regulatory Capital and Liquidity: Evidence from U.S. and European publicly traded banks," Post-Print hal-01087426, HAL.
- Berger, Allen N. & Bouwman, Christa H.S., 2013. "How does capital affect bank performance during financial crises?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 146-176.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:81:y:2017:i:c:p:1-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Isabelle Distinguin & Caroline Roulet & Amine Tarazi, 2012. "Bank regulatory Capital Buffer and Liquidity: Evidence from US and European Publicly Traded Banks," Working Papers hal-00918468, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinin:v:13:y:2004:i:2:p:90-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622875 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.