Quantified Beliefs and Believed Quantities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Heifetz, Aviad & Samet, Dov, 1998. "Topology-Free Typology of Beliefs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 324-341, October.
- Robert J. Aumann, 1999. "Interactive epistemology II: Probability," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 28(3), pages 301-314.
- Harsanyi, John C, 1995. "Games with Incomplete Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 291-303, June.
- Monderer, Dov & Samet, Dov, 1989. "Approximating common knowledge with common beliefs," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 170-190, June.
- Samet, Dov, 1998. "Iterated Expectations and Common Priors," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 131-141, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hellman, Ziv, 2011.
"Iterated expectations, compact spaces, and common priors,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 163-171, May.
- Hellman, Ziv, 2007. "Iterated Expectations, Compact Spaces and Common Priors," MPRA Paper 3794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ziv Hellman, 2009. "Iterated Expectations, Compact Spaces, and Common Priors," Discussion Paper Series dp522, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Di Tillio, Alfredo & Halpern, Joseph Y. & Samet, Dov, 2014. "Conditional belief types," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 253-268.
- Heifetz, Aviad & Mongin, Philippe, 2001.
"Probability Logic for Type Spaces,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1-2), pages 31-53, April.
- Heifetz, A. & Mongin, P., 1998. "Probability Logic for Type Spaces," Papers 9825, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- A. Heifetz & Ph. Mongin, 1998. "Probability logic for type spaces," THEMA Working Papers 98-25, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Heifetz, Aviad, 2006. "The positive foundation of the common prior assumption," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 105-120, July.
- Samet, Dov, 1999. "Bayesianism without learning," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 227-242, June.
- Ziv Hellman, 2013. "Almost common priors," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 42(2), pages 399-410, May.
- Lehrer, Ehud & Samet, Dov, 2011. "Agreeing to agree," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 6(2), May.
- Pierpaolo Battigalli & Alfredo Di Tillio & Dov Samet, 2011. "Strategies and interactive beliefs in dynamic games," Working Papers 375, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
More about this item
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:95:y:2000:i:2:p:169-185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.