On the incidence of deferred taxes, intangibles and non-linearities in the relationship between Tobin's Q and ROI
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- S. Chattopadhyay & F.J. Arcelus & G. Srinivasan, 1997. "Deferred Taxes and Bond Ratings: A Canadian Case," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 541-557.
- repec:bla:joares:v:36:y:1998:i:2:p:357-363 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kee H. Chung & Stephen W. Pruitt, 1994. "A Simple Approximation of Tobin's q," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 23(3), Fall.
- Anandhi S. Bharadwaj & Sundar G. Bharadwaj & Benn R. Konsynski, 1999. "Information Technology Effects on Firm Performance as Measured by Tobin's q," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(7), pages 1008-1024, July.
- Lindenberg, Eric B & Ross, Stephen A, 1981. "Tobin's q Ratio and Industrial Organization," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(1), pages 1-32, January.
- Klock, Mark & Megna, Pamela, 2000. "Measuring and valuing intangible capital in the wireless communications industry," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 519-532.
- Chen, Carl R. & Steiner, Thomas L., 2000. "Tobin's q, managerial ownership, and analyst coverage: A nonlinear simultaneous equations model," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 365-382.
- Chandra, Uday & Ro, Byung T., 1997. "The association between deferred taxes and common stock risk," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 311-333.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jebusi:v:57:y:2005:i:2:p:165-185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconbus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.