Macroeconomic price stickiness: Evidence from the postwar United States
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Waller, Christopher J & VanHoose, David D, 1992.
"Discretionary Monetary Policy and Socially Efficient Wage Indexation,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 107(4), pages 1451-60, November.
- David D. VanHoose & Christopher J. Waller, 1989. "Discretionary monetary policy and socially efficient wage indexation," Research Working Paper 89-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Kandil, Magda, 1994. "Price Flexibility and Aggregate Stability: New Evidence and Implications," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(2), pages 272-89, April.
- Cecchetti, Stephen G., 1986. "The frequency of price adjustment : A study of the newsstand prices of magazines," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 255-274, April.
- G. K. Shaw, 1988. "Keynesian Economics," Books, Edward Elgar, number 406.
- Dutkowsky, Donald H & Atesoglu, H Sonmez, 1993. "Wage Contracting in the Macroeconomy," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 25(1), pages 62-78, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jebusi:v:48:y:1996:i:5:p:427-442. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.