No abstract is available for this item.
- Bruno, Michael & Easterly, William, 1998. "Inflation crises and long-run growth," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 3-26, February.
- Bowdler, Christopher, 2009.
"Openness, exchange rate regimes and the Phillips curve,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 148-160, February.
- Christopher Bowdler, 2005. "Openness, exchange rate regimes and the Phillips curve," Economics Papers 2005-W25, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- John M. Roberts, 2006. "Monetary Policy and Inflation Dynamics," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 2(3), September.
- Hasan Bakhshi & Andrew Haldane & Neal Hatch, 1999. "Some Costs and Benefits of Price Stability in the United Kingdom," NBER Chapters,in: The Costs and Benefits of Price Stability, pages 133-198 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hasan Bakhshi & Andrew G. Haldane & Neal Hatch, 1998. "Some Costs and Benefits of Price Stability in the United Kingdom," NBER Working Papers 6660, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hasan Bakhshi & Ben Martin & Tony Yates, 2002. "How uncertain are the welfare costs of inflation?," Bank of England working papers 152, Bank of England.
- Dutkowsky, Donald H., 1996. "Macroeconomic price stickiness: Evidence from the postwar United States," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(5), pages 427-442, December.
- Felipe Morandé, 2002. "A Decade of Inflation Targeting in Chile: Developments, Lessons, and Challenges," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Norman Loayza & Raimundo Soto & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Series Editor) (ed.), Inflation Targeting: Desing, Performance, Challenges, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 14, pages 583-626 Central Bank of Chile.
- Felipe Morandé L., 2001. "A Decade of Inflation Targeting in Chile: Developments, Lessons, and Challenges," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 4(1), pages 35-62, April.
- Felipe Morandé, 2001. "A Decade of Inflation Targeting in Chile: Developments, Lessons, and Challenges," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 115, Central Bank of Chile.
- Verónica Mies M. & Felipe Morandé L. & Matías Tapia G., 2002. "Monetary Policy and Transmission Mechanisms: New Elements for an old Debate," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 5(3), pages 29-66, December.
- Andreas Fischer, 1996. "Central bank independence and sacrifice ratios," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 5-18, January.
- Eliasson, Ann-Charlotte, 2001. "Is the Short-run Phillips Curve Nonlinear? Empirical Evidence for Australia, Sweden and the United States," Working Paper Series 124, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Hein, Eckhard, 2004. "Money, credit and the interest rate in Marx's economic. On the similarities of Marx's monetary analysis to Post-Keynesian economics," MPRA Paper 18608, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jinill Kim, 1998. "Monetary policy in a stochastic equilibrium model with real and nominal rigidities," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1998-02, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Mohamed Boutahar & David Gbaguidi, 2009. "Which Econometric Specification to Characterize the U.S. Inflation Rate Process?," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 34(2), pages 145-172, September.
- Simon Hall & Mark Walsh & Anthony Yates, 1997. "How do UK companies set prices?," Bank of England working papers 67, Bank of England.
- Hubert Kempf, 1990. "Externalités et contrats salariaux," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 92(1), pages 51-60.
- Arash Hadizadeh & Ahmad Jafari Samimi & Zahra Mila Elmi, 2013. "An Estimation of Seasonal GDP Gap in Iran: Application of Adaptive Least Squares Method," Iranian Economic Review, Economics faculty of Tehran university, vol. 18(1), pages 157-177, winter.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eebook:406. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed