New Keynesian Economics - Vol. 2: Coordination Failures and Real Rigidities
- N. Gregory Mankiw() (Harvard University)David Romer() (University of California, Berkeley)Registered editor(s):
These two volumes bring together a set of important essays that represent a "new Keynesian" perspective in economics today. This recent work shows how the Keynesian approach to economic fluctuations can be supported by rigorous microeconomic models of economic behavior. The essays are grouped in seven parts that cover costly price adjustment, staggering of wages and prices, imperfect competition, coordination failures, and the markets for labor, credit, and goods. An overall introduction, brief introductions to each of the parts, and a bibliography of additional papers in the field round out this valuable collection.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
- Schmidt, Sebastian & Wieland, Volker, 2012.
"The new keynesian approach to dynamic general equilibrium modeling: Models, methods, and macroeconomic policy evaluation,"
IMFS Working Paper Series
52, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Schmidt, Sebastian & Wieland, Volker, 2013. "The New Keynesian Approach to Dynamic General Equilibrium Modeling: Models, Methods and Macroeconomic Policy Evaluation," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- Dodig, Nina & Herr, Hansjörg, 2015.
"Theories of finance and financial crisis: Lessons for the Great Recession,"
IPE Working Papers
48/2015, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Nina Dodig & Hansjorg Herr, 2015. "Theories of finance and financial crisis – Lessons for the Great Recession," Working papers wpaper126, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Javier A. Gutierrez & Carolina Guzmán & Ulpiano J. Jiménez, 2000. "Economía política y finanzas públicas: teoría, evidencia y resultados de laboratorio," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 2(3), pages 104-148, July-dece.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262631342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed