Capital accumulation games with a non-concave production function
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dechert, W. Davis & Nishimura, Kazuo, 1983. "A complete characterization of optimal growth paths in an aggregated model with a non-concave production function," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 332-354, December.
- Askenazy, Philippe & Le Van, Cuong, 1999. "A Model of Optimal Growth Strategy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 24-51, March.
- Chiarella, Carl, et al, 1984. "On the Economics of International Fisheries," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 25(1), pages 85-92, February.
- Karl-Göran Mäler & Anastasios Xepapadeas & Aart de Zeeuw, 2003.
"The Economics of Shallow Lakes,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 26(4), pages 603-624, December.
- Mäler, K-G. & Xepapadeas, A. & de Zeeuw, A.J., 2000. "The Economics of Shallow Lakes," Discussion Paper 2000-69, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Mäler, K-G. & Xepapadeas, A. & de Zeeuw, A.J., 2003. "The economics of shallow lakes," Other publications TiSEM 368f83ad-bc2f-4ad4-b603-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Grüne, Lars & Kato, Mika & Semmler, Willi, 2005.
"Solving ecological management problems using dynamic programming,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 448-473, August.
- Mika Kato & Lars Gruene & Willi Semmler, 2002. "Solving Ecological Mangement Problems Using Dynamic Programming," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 102, Society for Computational Economics.
- Skiba, A K, 1978. "Optimal Growth with a Convex-Concave Production Function," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(3), pages 527-539, May.
- Dockner, Engelbert J. & Sorger, Gerhard, 1996. "Existence and Properties of Equilibria for a Dynamic Game on Productive Assets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 209-227, October.
- LÃ©onard,Daniel & Long,Ngo van, 1992.
"Optimal Control Theory and Static Optimization in Economics,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521331586, March.
- LÃ©onard,Daniel & Long,Ngo van, 1992. "Optimal Control Theory and Static Optimization in Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521337465, March.
- Kamihigashi, Takashi, 2001. "Necessity of Transversality Conditions for Infinite Horizon Problems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 69(4), pages 995-1012, July.
- Dutta, Prajit K & Sundaram, Rangarajan K, 1993. "The Tragedy of the Commons?," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 3(3), pages 413-426, July.
- Russell Davidson & Richard Harris, 1981. "Non-Convexities in Continuous Time Investment Theory," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(2), pages 235-253.
- Dockner,Engelbert J. & Jorgensen,Steffen & Long,Ngo Van & Sorger,Gerhard, 2000. "Differential Games in Economics and Management Science," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521637329, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fujiwara, Kenji, 2012. "Voracity, growth, and welfare," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 11-14.
- Mehmet Özer & Çağrı Sağlam, 2016. "Strategic Interaction And Catching Up," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(2), pages 168-181, April.
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2011. "Voracity, growth and welfare," Discussion Paper Series 77, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Sep 2011.
- HIRAGUCHI Ryoji, 2015. "On the Stochastic Macro-equilibrium and a Microfoundation for the Production Function," Discussion papers 15040, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Minyi Huang, 2013. "A Mean Field Capital Accumulation Game with HARA Utility," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 446-472, December.
- Katsuhiko Hori & Akihisa Shibata, 2008.
"A Dynamic Game Model of Endogenous Growth with Consumption Externalities,"
Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series
2008-040, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Hori, Katsuhiko & Shibata, Akihisa, 2009. "Dynamic game model of endogenous growth with consumption externalities," MPRA Paper 49314, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ken-Ichi Akao & Takashi Kamihigashi & Kazuo Nishimura, 2015. "Critical Capital Stock in a Continuous-Time Growth Model with a Convex-Concave Production Function," Discussion Paper Series DP2015-39, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Luis Alcala & Fernando Tohme & Carlos Dabus, 2016. "Strategic Growth with Recursive Preferences: Decreasing Marginal Impatience," Papers 1608.06959, arXiv.org.
- Y. Farzin & K. Akao, 2015. "Poverty, social preference for employment, and natural resource depletion," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 17(1), pages 1-26, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:57:y:2005:i:4:p:408-420. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.