Imperfect foresight and chaos: an example of a self-fulfilling mistake
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brock, William A. & Dechert, W. Davis, 1991.
"Non-linear dynamical systems: Instability and chaos in economics,"
Handbook of Mathematical Economics,in: W. Hildenbrand & H. Sonnenschein (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 40, pages 2209-2235
- Brock, W.A. & Dechert, W.D., 1990. "Nonlinear Dynamical Systems Instability And Chaos In Economics," Working papers 90-17, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Boldrin, Michele & Woodford, Michael, 1990.
"Equilibrium models displaying endogenous fluctuations and chaos : A survey,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 189-222, March.
- Michele Boldrin & Michael Woodford, 1988. "Equilibruim Models Displaying Endogenous Fluctuations and Chaos: A Survey," UCLA Economics Working Papers 530, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Radunskaya, Amy, 1994. "Comparing Random and Deterministic Time Series," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 4(5), pages 765-776, August.
- Frank, Murray Z. & Stengos, Thanasis, 1988. "Some evidence concerning macroeconomic chaos," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 423-438.
- Frank, Murray Z & Stengos, Thanasis, 1988. " Chaotic Dynamics in Economic Time-Series," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(2), pages 103-133.
- Brock, William A. & Sayers, Chera L., 1988. "Is the business cycle characterized by deterministic chaos?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 71-90, July.
- Bullard, James & Butler, Alison, 1993.
"Nonlinearity and Chaos in Economic Models: Implications for Policy Decisions,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(419), pages 849-867, July.
- James B. Bullard & Alison Butler, 1992. "Nonlinearity and chaos in economic models: implications for policy decisions," Working Papers 1991-002, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.