A re-examination of the Fiorina-Plott and Eavey voting experiments: How much do cardinal payoffs influence outcomes?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stephen W. Salant & Eban Goodstein, 1990.
"Predicting Committee Behavior in Majority Rule Voting Experiments,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 21(2), pages 293-313, Summer.
- Salant, S.W. & Goodstein, E., 1989. "Predicting Committee Behavior In Majority-Rule Voting Experiments," Papers 89-25, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Gary S. Becker, 1984.
"Public Policies, Pressure Groups, and Dead Weight Costs,"
University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State
35, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Becker, Gary S., 1985. "Public policies, pressure groups, and dead weight costs," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 329-347, December.
- Koford, Kenneth, 1993. " The Median and the Competitive Equilibrium in One Dimension," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 76(3), pages 273-88, July.
- Elizabeth Hoffman & Charles Plott, 1983.
"Pre-meeting discussions and the possibility of coalition-breaking procedures in majority rule committees,"
Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 21-39, January.
- Hoffman, Elizabeth & Plott, Charles R., . "Pre-meeting Discussions and the Possibility of Coalition-Breaking Procedures in Majority Rule Committees," Working Papers 281, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Becker, Gary S, 1983. "A Theory of Competition among Pressure Groups for Political Influence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 98(3), pages 371-400, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:32:y:1997:i:4:p:571-589. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.