Costly transfer institutions and the core in an overlapping generations model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chae, Suchan, 1987. "Short run core equivalence in an overlapping generations model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 170-183, October.
- Esteban, J. & Millan, T., 1990. "Competitive equilibria and the core of overlapping generations economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 155-174, February.
- Engineer, M. & Bernhardt, D., 1992.
"Endogenous Transfer Institutions in Overlapping Generations,"
1992-07, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Engineer, Merwan & Bernhardt, Dan, 1992. "Endogenous transfer institutions in overlapping generations," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 445-474, June.
- Balasko, Yves & Shell, Karl, 1980. "The overlapping-generations model, I: The case of pure exchange without money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 281-306, December.
- Chae Suchan & Esteban Joan, 1993. "Core Equivalence in an Overlapping Generations Model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 417-425, April.
- Esteban, J., 1986. "A characterization of the core in overlapping-generations economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 439-456, August.
- Balasko, Yves & Cass, David & Shell, Karl, 1980. "Existence of competitive equilibrium in a general overlapping-generations model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 307-322, December.
- Aliprantis, Charalambos D. & Burkinshaw, Owen, 1990. "An overlapping generations model core equivalence theorem," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 362-380, April.
- Hendricks, Ken & Judd, Ken & Kovenock, Dan, 1980. "A note on the core of the overlapping generations model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 95-97.
- Veall, Michael R., 1986. "Public pensions as optimal social contracts," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 237-251, November.
- Gale, David, 1973. "Pure exchange equilibrium of dynamic economic models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 12-36, February.
- Esteban Joan Maria & Sakovics Jozsef, 1993.
"Intertemporal Transfer Institutions,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 189-205, December.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467.
- Brock, W.A., 1990. "Overlapping generations models with money and transactions costs," Handbook of Monetary Economics, in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 7, pages 263-295 Elsevier.
- Salant, David J., 1991. "A repeated game with finitely lived overlapping generations of players," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 244-259, May.
- Kotlikoff, Laurence J & Persson, Torsten & Svensson, Lars E O, 1988. "Social Contracts as Assets: A Possible Solution to the Time-Consistency Problem," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(4), pages 662-77, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:32:y:1997:i:2:p:287-300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.