Endogenous Transfer Institutions in Overlapping Generations
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Engineer, Merwan & Bernhardt, Dan, 1992. "Endogenous transfer institutions in overlapping generations," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 445-474, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Merwan H. Engineer & Linda Welling, 2004.
"Overlapping Generations Models and Graded Age-Set Societies,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE),
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 160(3), pages 454-454, September.
- Merwan H. Engineer & Linda Welling, 2004. "Overlapping Generations Models and Graded Age-Set Societies," Department Discussion Papers 0401, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Engineer, Merwan & Esteban, Joan & Sakovics, Jozsef, 1997.
"Costly transfer institutions and the core in an overlapping generations model,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 287-300, February.
- Esteban, J. & Engineer, M. & Sakovics, J., 1992. "Costly Transfer Institutions and the Core in an Overlapping Generations Models," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 181.92, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Merwan H. Engineer & Ming Kang & Eric Roth & Linda Welling, 2006. "Overlapping Generations Models of an Age-Group Society: The Rendille of Northern Kenya," 2006 Meeting Papers 248, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Merwan Engineer & Linda Welling, 2001. "Overlapping Generations Models of Graded Age-Group Societies: Economics Meets Ethnography," Department Discussion Papers 0102, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gue:guelph:1992-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Kosempel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degueca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .