Endogenous transfer institutions in overlapping generations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Engineer, M. & Bernhardt, D., 1992. "Endogenous Transfer Institutions in Overlapping Generations," Working Papers 1992-07, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Engineer, Merwan & Esteban, Joan & Sakovics, Jozsef, 1997.
"Costly transfer institutions and the core in an overlapping generations model,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 287-300, February.
- Esteban, J. & Engineer, M. & Sakovics, J., 1992. "Costly Transfer Institutions and the Core in an Overlapping Generations Models," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 181.92, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Merwan Engineer & Linda Welling, 2001. "Overlapping Generations Models of Graded Age-Group Societies: Economics Meets Ethnography," Department Discussion Papers 0102, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Merwan H. Engineer & Linda Welling, 2004.
"Overlapping Generations Models and Graded Age-Set Societies,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 160(3), pages 454-476, September.
- Merwan H. Engineer & Linda Welling, 2004. "Overlapping Generations Models and Graded Age-Set Societies," Department Discussion Papers 0401, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Merwan H. Engineer & Ming Kang & Eric Roth & Linda Welling, 2006. "Overlapping Generations Models of an Age-Group Society: The Rendille of Northern Kenya," 2006 Meeting Papers 248, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:29:y:1992:i:3:p:445-474. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.