Competitive equilibria and the core of overlapping generations economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Engineer, Merwan & Esteban, Joan & Sakovics, Jozsef, 1997.
"Costly transfer institutions and the core in an overlapping generations model,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 287-300, February.
- Esteban, J. & Engineer, M. & Sakovics, J., 1992. "Costly Transfer Institutions and the Core in an Overlapping Generations Models," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 181.92, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Ken Urai & Hiromi Murakami, 2016. "Local Independence, Monotonicity and Axiomatic Characterization of Price-Money Message Mechanism," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 16-08, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Fisher, Eric ON., 1997. "A Note on the Core of a Monetary Economy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 425-434, June.
- Ken Urai & Hiromi Murakami, 2014. "Replica Core Equivalence Theorem: An Extension of Debreu-Scarf Limit Theorem to Double Infinity Monetary Economies," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 14-35, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Ghiglino, Christian & Tvede, Mich, 1995. "On dynamics and the core of OG models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(3-4), pages 313-317, June.
- Ken Urai & Hiromi Murakami, 2017. "Local Independence, Monotonicity, Incentive Compatibility and Axiomatic Characterization of Price-Money Message Mechanism," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 17-08, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Urai, Ken & Murakami, Hiromi, 2016. "Replica core equivalence theorem: An extension of the Debreu–Scarf limit theorem to double infinity monetary economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 83-88.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:50:y:1990:i:1:p:155-174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.