Further reflections on the behavioral norms of Islamic economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kuran, Timur, 1983. "Behavioral norms in the Islamic doctrine of economics : A critique," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 353-379, December.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:87:y:1993:i:01:p:1-11_09 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lydon, Ghislaine, 2009. "A paper economy of faith without faith in paper: A reflection on Islamic institutional history," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 647-659, September.
- repec:eee:jcecon:v:46:y:2018:i:1:p:1-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ozcan, Gul Berna & Cokgezen, Murat, 2003. "Limits to Alternative Forms of Capitalization: The Case of Anatolian Holding Companies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 2061-2084, December.
- Aysan, Ahmet F. & Disli, Mustafa & Duygun, Meryem & Ozturk, Huseyin, 2018.
"Religiosity versus rationality: Depositor behavior in Islamic and conventional banks,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 1-19.
- Ahmet F. Aysan & Mustafa Disli & Meryem Duygun & Huseyin Ozturk, 2017. "Religiosity Versus Rationality: Depositor Behavior In Islamic And Conventional Banks," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 17/933, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Hafas Furqani & Mohamed Aslam Haneef, 2013. "Theory appraisal in Islamic economic methodology: purposes and criteria," Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 29(1), pages 187-201, August.
- Abdulkader Cassim Mahomedy, 2012. "Islamic Economics: Still in Search of an Identity," Working Papers 283, Economic Research Southern Africa.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:27:y:1995:i:1:p:159-163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .