Learning needs of growth-oriented entrepreneurs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert E. Quinn & Kim Cameron, 1983. "Organizational Life Cycles and Shifting Criteria of Effectiveness: Some Preliminary Evidence," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(1), pages 33-51, January.
- Mcmullan, W. Ed & Long, Wayne A., 1987. "Entrepreneurship education in the nineties," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 261-275.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adomako, Samuel & Amankwah-Amoah, Joseph & Chu, Irene, 2020. "Entrepreneurs’ passion, home country’s institutional voids and small firm internationalization," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(C).
- Leona Achtenhagen & Lucia Naldi & Leif Melin, 2010. "â€œBusiness Growthâ€ â€”Do Practitioners and Scholars Really Talk about the Same Thing?," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 34(2), pages 289-316, March.
- van Gelderen, A.M. & van der Sluis, L. & Jansen, P., 2004. "Learning Opportunities And Learning Behaviours Of Small Business Starters: Relations With Goal Achievement, Skill Development, And Satisfaction," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-037-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Macpherson, Allan & Holt, Robin, 2007. "Knowledge, learning and small firm growth: A systematic review of the evidence," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 172-192, March.
- D’Angelo, Alfredo & Presutti, Manuela, 2019. "SMEs international growth: The moderating role of experience on entrepreneurial and learning orientations," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 613-624.
- Sylvain Bureau & Elisa Salvador & Jacqueline Fendt, 2012. "Small firms and the growth stage: can entrepreneurship education programmes be supportive?," Post-Print hal-02530098, HAL.
- Hao Zhang & Xinbo Sun & Chan Lyu, 2017. "Exploratory Orientation, Business Model Innovation and New Venture Growth," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(1), pages 1-15, December.
- A. Willem & H. Van Den Broeck, 2007.
"Learning mode of small business owners,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
07/453, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Willem, A. & Van den Broeck, H., 2007. "Learning mode of small business owners," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2007-9, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Jason Cope, 2005. "Toward a Dynamic Learning Perspective of Entrepreneurship," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 29(4), pages 373-397, July.
- Cassar, Gavin, 2014. "Industry and startup experience on entrepreneur forecast performance in new firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 137-151.
- Brian S. Klaas, 2003. "Professional Employer Organizations and Their Role in Small and Medium Enterprises: The Impact of HR Outsourcing," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 28(1), pages 43-62, January.
- Parker, Simon C., 2008. "The economics of formal business networks," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 627-640, November.
- Atilla Öner, M. & Kunday, Özlem, 2016. "A study on Schumpeterian and Kirznerian entrepreneurship in Turkey: 2006–2013," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 62-71.
- Cassar, Gavin & Craig, Justin, 2009. "An investigation of hindsight bias in nascent venture activity," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 149-164, March.
- Barbara Hvalic Erzetic, 2008. "Means of Knowledge Acquisition of Entrepreneurs and Their Success," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 6(2), pages 157-175.
- Priya Dhamija Gupta & Sonali Bhattacharya, 2016. "Impact of Knowledge Management Processes for Sustainability of Small Family Businesses: Evidences from the Brassware Sector of Moradabad (India)," Journal of Information & Knowledge Management (JIKM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(04), pages 1-46, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbvent:v:12:y:1997:i:1:p:1-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.