Learning mode of small business owners
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Willem, A. & Van den Broeck, H., 2007. "Learning mode of small business owners," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2007-9, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sexton, Donald L. & Upton, Nancy B. & Wacholtz, Larry E. & McDougall, Patricia P., 1997. "Learning needs of growth-oriented entrepreneurs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-8, January.
- Rulke, Diane Liang & Zaheer, Srilata & Anderson, Marc H., 2000. "Sources of Managers' Knowledge of Organizational Capabilities," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 134-149, May.
- Barbara Piazza-Georgi, 2002. "The role of human and social capital in growth: extending our understanding," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(4), pages 461-479, July.
More about this item
KeywordsBelgium; learning capability; learning mode; learning gaps; learning process; learning support; reflective learning; research paper; small business owners; focus groups;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-05-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2007-05-19 (Business Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2007-05-19 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HRM-2007-05-19 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:07/453. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .