Learning mode of small business owners
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Willem, A. & Van den Broeck, H., 2007. "Learning mode of small business owners," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2007-9, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rulke, Diane Liang & Zaheer, Srilata & Anderson, Marc H., 2000. "Sources of Managers' Knowledge of Organizational Capabilities," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 134-149, May.
- Sexton, Donald L. & Upton, Nancy B. & Wacholtz, Larry E. & McDougall, Patricia P., 1997. "Learning needs of growth-oriented entrepreneurs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-8, January.
- Barbara Piazza-Georgi, 2002. "The role of human and social capital in growth: extending our understanding," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(4), pages 461-479, July.
More about this item
KeywordsBelgium; learning capability; learning mode; learning gaps; learning process; learning support; reflective learning; research paper; small business owners; focus groups;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-05-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2007-05-19 (Business Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2007-05-19 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HRM-2007-05-19 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:07/453. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.