Report NEP-HRM-2007-05-19This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Florida, Richard & Mellander, Charlotta & Stolarick, Kevin, 2007. "Inside the Black Box of Regional Development - human capital, the creative class and tolerance," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 88, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00144666_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2007-12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hamermesh, Daniel S. & Gronau, Reuben, 2007. "The Demand for Variety: A Household Production Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 2767, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:311 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdf:accfin:2005/1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- A. Willem & H. Van Den Broeck, 2007. "Learning mode of small business owners," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/453, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Jim VanderHoff, 2007. "Parental Valuation of Charter Schools and Student Performance," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2007-005, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.