Means of Knowledge Acquisition of Entrepreneurs and Their Success
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sexton, Donald L. & Upton, Nancy B. & Wacholtz, Larry E. & McDougall, Patricia P., 1997. "Learning needs of growth-oriented entrepreneurs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-8, January.
- Ravasi, Davide & Turati, Carlo, 2005. "Exploring entrepreneurial learning: a comparative study of technology development projects," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 137-164, January.
- George P. Huber, 1991. "Organizational Learning: The Contributing Processes and the Literatures," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(1), pages 88-115, February.
- Sergio Postigo & Donato Iacobucci & María Fernanda Tamborini, 2006. "Undergraduate Students as a Source of Potential Entrepreneurs: A Comparative Study between Italy and Argentina," Chapters,in: International Entrepreneurship Education, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordsentrepreneur; knowledge; success;
- D - Microeconomics
- I - Health, Education, and Welfare
- M - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mgt:youmgt:v:6:y:2008:i:2:p:157-175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alen Jezovnik). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmkupsi.html .