Means of Knowledge Acquisition of Entrepreneurs and Their Success
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sexton, Donald L. & Upton, Nancy B. & Wacholtz, Larry E. & McDougall, Patricia P., 1997. "Learning needs of growth-oriented entrepreneurs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-8, January.
- Ravasi, Davide & Turati, Carlo, 2005. "Exploring entrepreneurial learning: a comparative study of technology development projects," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 137-164, January.
- George P. Huber, 1991. "Organizational Learning: The Contributing Processes and the Literatures," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(1), pages 88-115, February.
- Sergio Postigo & Donato Iacobucci & María Fernanda Tamborini, 2006. "Undergraduate Students as a Source of Potential Entrepreneurs: A Comparative Study between Italy and Argentina," Chapters,in: International Entrepreneurship Education, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordsentrepreneur; knowledge; success;
- D - Microeconomics
- I - Health, Education, and Welfare
- M - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mgt:youmgt:v:6:y:2008:i:2:p:157-175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alen Jezovnik). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmkupsi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.