Market driving at Bottom of the Pyramid (BoP): An analysis of social enterprises from the healthcare sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kumar, Nirmalya & Scheer, Lisa & Kotler, Philip, 2000. "From market driven to market driving," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 129-142, April.
- Ted London & Stuart L Hart, 2004. "Reinventing strategies for emerging markets: beyond the transnational model," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 35(5), pages 350-370, September.
- Weidner, Kelly L. & Rosa, José Antonio & Viswanathan, Madhu, 2010. "Marketing to subsistence consumers: Lessons from practice," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(6), pages 559-569, June.
- Hildy Teegen & Jonathan P Doh & Sushil Vachani, 2004. "The importance of nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) in global governance and value creation: an international business research agenda," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 35(6), pages 463-483, November.
- Morris, Susannah, 2000. "Defining the non-profit sector: some lessons from history," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 29032, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Rivera-Santos, Miguel & Rufín, Carlos & Kolk, Ans, 2012. "Bridging the institutional divide: Partnerships in subsistence markets," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(12), pages 1721-1727.
- Ghauri, Pervez & Wang, Fatima & Elg, Ulf & Rosendo-Ríos, Veronica, 2016. "Market driving strategies: Beyond localization," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5682-5693.
- Viswanathan, Madhu & Rosa, José Antonio, 2010. "Understanding subsistence marketplaces: Toward sustainable consumption and commerce for a better world," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(6), pages 535-537, June.
- W. E. Douglas Creed & Maureen A. Scully & John R. Austin, 2002. "Clothes Make the Person? The Tailoring of Legitimating Accounts and the Social Construction of Identity," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(5), pages 475-496, October.
- Dubois, Anna & Gadde, Lars-Erik, 2002. "Systematic combining: an abductive approach to case research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(7), pages 553-560, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agarwal, Nivedita & Brem, Alexander & Grottke, Michael, 2018. "Towards a higher socio-economic impact through shared understanding of product requirements in emerging markets: The case of the Indian healthcare innovations," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 91-98.
- Eunyoung Choi & Kun Chang Lee, 2019. "Effect of Trust in Domain-Specific Information of Safety, Brand Loyalty, and Perceived Value for Cosmetics on Purchase Intentions in Mobile E-Commerce Context," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(22), pages 1-24, November.
- Cicellin, Mariavittoria & Adriana Scuotto, & Canonico, Paolo & Consiglio, Stefano & Mercurio, Lorenzo, 2019. "Understanding the low cost business model in healthcare service provision: A comparative case study in Italy," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 240(C).
- Sahasranamam, Sreevas & Nandakumar, M.K., 2020. "Individual capital and social entrepreneurship: Role of formal institutions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 104-117.
- Gupta, Parul & Chauhan, Sumedha & Paul, Justin & Jaiswal, M.P., 2020. "Social entrepreneurship research: A review and future research agenda," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 209-229.
- Tsai, Juin-Ming & Hung, Shiu-Wan & Yang, Ting-Ting, 2020. "In pursuit of goodwill? The cross-level effects of social enterprise consumer behaviours," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 350-361.
- Tsai Chi Kuo & Wei-Jung Shiang & Jessica Hanafi & Sz Ying Chen, 2018. "Co-Development of Supply Chain in the BOP Markets," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(4), pages 1-14, March.
More about this item
KeywordsMarket driving; Social enterprises; Institutional legitimacy; Emerging markets; Bottom of the Pyramid;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:86:y:2018:i:c:p:234-244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.