Cultivating business model agility through focused capabilities: A multiple case study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert M. Grant, 1996. "Prospering in Dynamically-Competitive Environments: Organizational Capability as Knowledge Integration," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 7(4), pages 375-387, August.
- Battistella, Cinzia & Colucci, Katia & De Toni, Alberto F. & Nonino, Fabio, 2013. "Methodology of business ecosystems network analysis: A case study in Telecom Italia Future Centre," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 80(6), pages 1194-1210.
- Dorothy Leonard-Barton, 1990. "A Dual Methodology for Case Studies: Synergistic Use of a Longitudinal Single Site with Replicated Multiple Sites," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 1(3), pages 248-266, August.
- Morris, Michael & Schindehutte, Minet & Allen, Jeffrey, 2005. "The entrepreneur's business model: toward a unified perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(6), pages 726-735, June.
- Ganguly, Anirban & Nilchiani, Roshanak & Farr, John V., 2009. "Evaluating agility in corporate enterprises," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 410-423, April.
- Sidney G. Winter & Gabriel Szulanski, 2001. "Replication as Strategy," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(6), pages 730-743, December.
- Fleury, Afonso & Fleury, Maria Tereza Leme, 2014. "Local enablers of business models: The experience of Brazilian multinationals acquiring in North America," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 516-526.
- Lokshin, Boris & Gils, Anita Van & Bauer, Eva, 2009.
"Crafting firm competencies to improve innovative performance,"
European Management Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 187-196, June.
- Lokshin, Boris & Gils, Anita van & Bauer, Eva, 2008. "Crafting Firm Competencies to Improve Innovative Performance," MERIT Working Papers 009, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Voelpel, Sven & Leibold, Marius & Tekie, Eden & von Krogh, Georg, 2005. "Escaping the Red Queen Effect in Competitive Strategy:: Sense-testing Business Models," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 37-49, February.
- Gebauer, Heiko & Worch, Hagen & Truffer, Bernhard, 2012. "Absorptive capacity, learning processes and combinative capabilities as determinants of strategic innovation," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 57-73.
- Shafer, Scott M. & Smith, H. Jeff & Linder, Jane C., 2005. "The power of business models," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 199-207.
- Di Minin, Alberto & Frattini, Federico & Bianchi, Mattia & Bortoluzzi, Guido & Piccaluga, Andrea, 2014. "Udinese Calcio soccer club as a talents factory: Strategic agility, diverging objectives, and resource constraints," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 319-336.
- B. Demil & X. Lecocq, 2010. "Business model evolution : in search of dynamic consistency," Post-Print hal-00572915, HAL.
- Henry Chesbrough & Richard S. Rosenbloom, 2002. "The role of the business model in capturing value from innovation: evidence from Xerox Corporation's technology spin-off companies," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 529-555, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:amsrev:v:7:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s13162-017-0103-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:gjofsm:v:19:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s40171-018-0191-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsStrategic agility; Capabilities; Business model; Building blocks; Case studies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:73:y:2017:i:c:p:65-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.