The need to touch: Exploring the link between music involvement and tangibility preference
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Evrard, Yves & Aurier, Philippe, 1996. "Identification and validation of the components of the person-object relationship," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 127-134, October.
- Harrie Hansman & Clara Mulder & René Verhoeff, 1999. "The Adoption of the Compact Disk Player: An Event History Analysis for the Netherlands," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 23(3), pages 221-232, August.
- Belk, Russell W, 1988. " Possessions and the Extended Self," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(2), pages 139-168, September.
- Park, C Whan & Mothersbaugh, David L & Feick, Lawrence, 1994. " Consumer Knowledge Assessment," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(1), pages 71-82, June.
- Sin, Leo Y. M. & Tse, Alan C. B. & Yau, Oliver H. M. & Chow, Raymond P. M. & Lee, Jenny S. Y. & Lau, Lorett B. Y., 2005. "Relationship marketing orientation: scale development and cross-cultural validation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 185-194, February.
- Hightower, Roscoe Jr & Brady, Michael K. & Baker, Thomas L., 2002. "Investigating the role of the physical environment in hedonic service consumption: an exploratory study of sporting events," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(9), pages 697-707, September.
- Moorthy, Sridhar & Ratchford, Brian T & Talukdar, Debabrata, 1997. " Consumer Information Search Revisited: Theory and Empirical Analysis," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(4), pages 263-277, March.
- Flynn, Leisa Reinecke & Goldsmith, Ronald E., 1999. "A Short, Reliable Measure of Subjective Knowledge," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 57-66, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bert Weijters & Frank Goedertier, 2016. "Understanding today’s music acquisition mix: a latent class analysis of consumers’ combined use of music platforms," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 603-610, September.
More about this item
KeywordsMusic Involvement Tangibility Consumer behavior;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:63:y::i:9-10:p:1088-1094. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.