The effect of incentives on customer evaluations of service bundles
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert C. Blattberg & Richard Briesch & Edward J. Fox, 1995. "How Promotions Work," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(3_supplem), pages 122-132.
- Finney, R. Zachary & Lueg, Jason E. & Campbell, Noel D., 2008. "Market pioneers, late movers, and the resource-based view (RBV): A conceptual model," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(9), pages 925-932, September.
- Chandrashekaran, Rajesh & Grewal, Dhruv, 2006. "Anchoring effects of advertised reference price and sale price: The moderating role of saving presentation format," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(10-11), pages 1063-1071, October.
- Harlam, Bari A. & Krishna, Aradhna & Lehmann, Donald R. & Mela, Carl, 1995. "Impact of bundle type, price framing and familiarity on purchase intention for the bundle," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 57-66, May.
- Lichtenstein, Donald R & Bearden, William O, 1989. " Contextual Influences on Perceptions of Merchant-Supplied Reference Prices," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(1), pages 55-66, June.
- Scott A. Neslin & Caroline Henderson & John Quelch, 1985. "Consumer Promotions and the Acceleration of Product Purchases," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 4(2), pages 147-165.
- Brodie, Roderick J. & Whittome, James R.M. & Brush, Gregory J., 2009. "Investigating the service brand: A customer value perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 345-355, March.
- Simonin, Bernard L. & Ruth, Julie A., 1995. "Bundling as a strategy for new product introduction: Effects on consumers' reservation prices for the bundle, the new product, and its tie-in," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 219-230, July.
- Peter M. Guadagni & John D. C. Little, 1983. "A Logit Model of Brand Choice Calibrated on Scanner Data," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(3), pages 203-238.
- Ruiz, David Martín & Gremler, Dwayne D. & Washburn, Judith H. & Carrión, Gabriel Cepeda, 2008. "Service value revisited: Specifying a higher-order, formative measure," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(12), pages 1278-1291, December.
- Hightower, Roscoe Jr & Brady, Michael K. & Baker, Thomas L., 2002. "Investigating the role of the physical environment in hedonic service consumption: an exploratory study of sporting events," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(9), pages 697-707, September.
- Lastovicka, John L, et al, 1999. " Lifestyle of the Tight and Frugal: Theory and Measurement," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(1), pages 85-98, June.
- Yadav, Manjit S, 1994. " How Buyers Evaluate Product Bundles: A Model of Anchoring and Adjustment," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(2), pages 342-353, September.
- Hauser, John R & Wernerfelt, Birger, 1990. " An Evaluation Cost Model of Consideration Sets," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(4), pages 393-408, March.
- Puto, Christopher P, 1987. " The Framing of Buying Decisions," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(3), pages 301-315, December.
- Bolton, Ruth N & Drew, James H, 1991. " A Multistage Model of Customers' Assessments of Service Quality and Value," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(4), pages 375-384, March.
- William James Adams & Janet L. Yellen, 1976. "Commodity Bundling and the Burden of Monopoly," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 90(3), pages 475-498.
- Kaicker, Ajit & Bearden, William O. & Manning, Kenneth C., 1995. "Component versus bundle pricing : The role of selling price deviations from price expectations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 231-239, July.
- Agarwal, Manoj K., 2002. "Asymmetric price effects in the telecommunications services markets," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(8), pages 671-677, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, Moon-Koo & Park, Myeong-Cheol & Lee, Duk Hee & Park, Jong-Hyun, 2017. "Determinants of the subscription to bundled services and their effect on customer retention in the Korean communications sector," 14th ITS Asia-Pacific Regional Conference, Kyoto 2017: Mapping ICT into Transformation for the Next Information Society 168501, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Ilona Bondos & Marcin Lipowski, 2016. "Service Packages Attractiveness Has Many Faces," Eurasian Journal of Business and Management, Eurasian Publications, vol. 4(1), pages 1-10.
More about this item
KeywordsService Bundling Value Search Switching Incentives;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:63:y:2010:i:1:p:71-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.