Environmental managers as institutional entrepreneurs: The influence of institutional and technical pressures on waste management
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kathryn Harrison, 1995. "Is cooperation the answer? Canadian environmental enforcement in comparative context," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(2), pages 221-244.
- Suzana Rodrigues & John Child, 2003. "Co-evolution in an Institutionalized Environment," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(8), pages 2137-2162, December.
- Fligstein, Neil, 2001. "Social Skill and the Theory of Fields," Center for Culture, Organizations and Politics, Working Paper Series qt26m187b1, Center for Culture, Organizations and Politics of theInstitute for Research on Labor and Employment, UC Berkeley.
- Frédérique Déjean & Jean-Pascal Gond & Bernard Leca, 2004. "Measuring the unmeasured : An institutional entrepreneur strategy in an emerging industry," Post-Print halshs-00151270, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1478 is not listed on IDEAS
- Clemens, Bruce W. & Douglas, Thomas J., 2005. "Understanding strategic responses to institutional pressures," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(9), pages 1205-1213, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:60:y:2007:i:7:p:749-757. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.