Trust as sensemaking: the microdynamics of trust in interfirm alliances
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John B Cullen & Jean L Johnson & Tomoaki Sakano, 1995. "Japanese and Local Partners Commitment to IJVs: Psychological Consequences of Outcomes and Investments in the IJV Relationships," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 26(1), pages 91-115, March.
- Blomqvist, Kirsimarja, 1997. "The many faces of trust," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 271-286, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:spacre:v:16:y:2013:i:1:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kuiran Shi & Hujie Ma, 2016. "Evolution Of Trust In A Dual-Channel Supply Chain Considering Reciprocal Altruistic Behavior," Advances in Complex Systems (ACS), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(06n07), pages 1-30, September.
- Heribert Gierl & Sandra Praxmarer, 2007. "Die Wirkung der Positionierung eines Zulieferunternehmens auf das Vertrauen des Kunden," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 187-206, August.
- Irène Kilubi & Hans-Dietrich Haasis, 2016. "26 Years of Strategic Technology Partnering: Investigating Trends, Patterns and Future Prospects in Research Through Frequency Analysis," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 13(02), pages 1-44, April.
- Mukherjee, Debmalya & Gaur, Ajai S. & Gaur, Sanjaya S. & Schmid, Florian, 2013. "External and internal influences on R&D alliance formation: Evidence from German SMEs," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(11), pages 2178-2185.
- Turker, Duygu, 2014. "Analyzing relational sources of power at the interorganizational communication system," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 509-517.
- Xu, Shichun & Fenik, Anton P. & Shaner, Matthew B., 2014. "Multilateral alliances and innovation output: The importance of equity and technological scope," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(11), pages 2403-2410.
- Lynch, Patrick & O'Toole, Thomas & Biemans, Wim, 2014. "From conflict to crisis in collaborative NPD," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(6), pages 1145-1153.
- Harrison, Robert L., 2013. "Using mixed methods designs in the Journal of Business Research, 1990–2010," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(11), pages 2153-2162.
- Huang, Yimin & Wilkinson, Ian F., 2014. "A case study of the development of trust in a business relation: Implications for a dynamic theory of trust," jbm - Journal of Business Market Management, Free University Berlin, Marketing Department, vol. 7(1), pages 254-279.
- Emanuela Delbufalo, 2012. "Subjective trust, perceived risk and exchange performance in buyer-supplier relationships," Working Papers - Economics wp2012_10.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Praxmarer-Carus, Sandra, 2014. "Why the proposal of a complex contract may harm or foster a partner's trust," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(7), pages 1421-1429.
- Vlaar, P.W.L. & van den Bosch, F.A.J. & Volberda, H.W., 2006. "On the Evolution of Trust, Distrust, and Formal Coordination and Control in Interorganizational Relationships: Towards an Integrative Framework," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-035-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:58:y:2005:i:3:p:330-337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .