Export sales forecasting by UK firms: Technique utilization and impact on forecast accuracy
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Winklhofer, Heidi & Diamantopoulos, Adamantios & Witt, Stephen F., 1996. "Forecasting practice: A review of the empirical literature and an agenda for future research," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 193-221, June.
- Wright, George & Lawrence, Michael J. & Collopy, Fred, 1996. "The role and validity of judgment in forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-8, March.
- Dalrymple, Douglas J., 1975. "Sales forecasting methods and accuracy," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 69-73, December.
- Mahmoud, E & Motwani, J & Rice, G, 1990. "Forecasting US exports: An illustration using time series and econometric models," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 375-382.
- Scott Armstrong, J. & Brodie, Roderick J. & McIntyre, Shelby H., 1987. "Forecasting methods for marketing: Review of empirical research," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 3(3-4), pages 355-376.
- Watson, Moira C., 1996. "Forecasting in the Scottish electronics industry," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 361-371, September.
- Donald G. Morrison & Norman E. Toy, 1982. "Technical Note—The Effect of Grouping Continuous Variables on Correlation Coefficients," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 1(4), pages 379-389.
- Erickson, Gary M., 1987. "Marketing managers need more than forecasting accuracy," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 3(3-4), pages 453-455.
- Mahmoud, Essam, 1989. "Combining forecasts: Some managerial issues," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 599-600.
- Makridakis, Spyros, 1993. "Accuracy measures: theoretical and practical concerns," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 527-529, December.
- V. Srinivasan & Amiya K. Basu, 1989. "The Metric Quality of Ordered Categorical Data," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 8(3), pages 205-230.
- Goodwin, Paul & Wright, George, 1993. "Improving judgmental time series forecasting: A review of the guidance provided by research," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 147-161, August.
- Clemen, Robert T., 1989. "Combining forecasts: A review and annotated bibliography," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 559-583.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:56:y:2003:i:1:p:45-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.