Consumer Involvement in Services: A Replication and Extension
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Celsi, Richard L & Olson, Jerry C, 1988. " The Role of Involvement in Attention and Comprehension Processes," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(2), pages 210-224, September.
- Mittal, Banwari & Lee, Myung-Soo, 1989. "A causal model of consumer involvement," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 363-389, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2015:i:1:p:17:d:61294 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hung Wei, Chien & Yuan Kao, Chen, 2010. "Measuring traveler involvement in urban public transport services: The case of Kaohsiung," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 444-453, November.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:41:y:2018:i:c:p:112-120 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jingxiao Zhang & Haiyan Xie & Klaus Schmidt & Hui Li, 2015. "A New Systematic Approach to Vulnerability Assessment of Innovation Capability of Construction Enterprises," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-25, December.
- Ashley, Christy & Noble, Stephanie M. & Donthu, Naveen & Lemon, Katherine N., 2011. "Why customers won't relate: Obstacles to relationship marketing engagement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(7), pages 749-756, July.
- Rundle-Thiele, Sharyn & Paladino, Angela & Apostol Jr., Sergio Antonio G., 2008. "Lessons learned from renewable electricity marketing attempts: A case study," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 181-190.
- Babakus, Emin & Yavas, Ugur, 2008. "Does customer sex influence the relationship between perceived quality and share of wallet?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(9), pages 974-981, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:46:y:1999:i:2:p:159-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.