Demand elasticities in international marketing : A meta-analytical application to tourism
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sheppard, Blair H & Hartwick, Jon & Warshaw, Paul R, 1988. " The Theory of Reasoned Action: A Meta-analysis of Past Research with Recommendations for Modifications and Future Research," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(3), pages 325-43, December.
- Rosensweig, Jeffrey A., 1988. "Elasticities of substitution in Caribbean tourism," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 89-100, July.
- P. Geoffrey Allen & Thomas H. Stevens & Scott A. Barrett, 1981. "The Effects of Variable Omission in the Travel Cost Technique," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 57(2), pages 173-180.
- Rugg, Donald, 1973. "The Choice of Journey Destination: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(1), pages 64-72, February.
- Kwack, Sung Y, 1972. "Effects of Income and Prices on Travel Spending Abroad, 1960 III-1967 IV," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 13(2), pages 245-56, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:36:y:1996:i:2:p:117-136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.