Demand elasticities in international marketing : A meta-analytical application to tourism
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rugg, Donald, 1973. "The Choice of Journey Destination: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(1), pages 64-72, February.
- Rosensweig, Jeffrey A., 1988. "Elasticities of substitution in Caribbean tourism," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 89-100, July.
- P. Geoffrey Allen & Thomas H. Stevens & Scott A. Barrett, 1981. "The Effects of Variable Omission in the Travel Cost Technique," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 57(2), pages 173-180.
- Sheppard, Blair H & Hartwick, Jon & Warshaw, Paul R, 1988. " The Theory of Reasoned Action: A Meta-analysis of Past Research with Recommendations for Modifications and Future Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(3), pages 325-343, December.
- Kwack, Sung Y, 1972. "Effects of Income and Prices on Travel Spending Abroad, 1960 III-1967 IV," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 13(2), pages 245-256, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:5:p:1223-1228 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter Fuleky & Carl S. Bonham & Qianxue Zhao, 2013.
"Estimating Demand Elasticities in Non-Stationary Panels: The Case of Hawaii's Tourism Industry,"
201314, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Carl S. Bonham & Peter Fuleky & Qianxue Zhao, 2013. "Estimating Demand Elasticities in Non-Stationary Panels: The Case of Hawaii's Tourism Industry," Working Papers 201303, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:touman:v:54:y:2016:i:c:p:23-33 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:45:y:2014:i:c:p:181-193 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andraz, Jorge M. & Rodrigues, Paulo M.M., 2016.
"Monitoring tourism flows and destination management: Empirical evidence for Portugal,"
Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 1-7.
- Jorge Andraz & Paulo Rodrigues, 2016. "Monitoring tourism flows and destination management: Empirical evidence for Portugal," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2016_04, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- repec:hae:wpaper:2013-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:3:p:367-377 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marcio JosÃ© Vargas Cruz & CÃ¡ssio Frederico Camargo Rolim, 2005. "The Determinants Of International Tourism And The Restrictions To The Insertion Of The Developing Countries - A Comparative Analysis In South America, Africa And South Of Asia," ERSA conference papers ersa05p714, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:eee:touman:v:60:y:2017:i:c:p:47-55 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:5:p:1141-1147 is not listed on IDEAS
- Srinivasan, Sunderasan, 2013. "Electricity as a traded good," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1048-1052.
- Crouch, Geoffrey I. & Ritchie, J. R. Brent, 1999. "Tourism, Competitiveness, and Societal Prosperity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 137-152, March.
- repec:eee:touman:v:45:y:2014:i:c:p:159-170 is not listed on IDEAS
- Javier Lozano Ibáñez & Javier Rey-Maquieira Palmer & Carlos Mario Gómez Gómez, 2004. "Land, Environmental Externalities and Tourism Development," Working Papers 2004.22, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:36:y:1996:i:2:p:117-136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.