The Effects of Variable Omission in the Travel Cost Technique
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wai Soe Zin & Aya Suzuki & Kelvin S.-H. Peh & Alexandros Gasparatos, 2019. "Economic Value of Cultural Ecosystem Services from Recreation in Popa Mountain National Park, Myanmar: A Comparison of Two Rapid Valuation Techniques," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(12), pages 1-20, December.
- Jeffrey Englin & Trudy Cameron, 1996. "Augmenting travel cost models with contingent behavior data," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 7(2), pages 133-147, March.
- Nicola Lansdell & Lata Gangadharan, 2003.
"Comparing Travel Cost Models And The Precision Of Their Consumer Surplus Estimates: Albert Park And Maroondah Reservoir,"
Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(4), pages 399-417, December.
- Gangadharan, L. & Lansdell, N., 2001. "Comparing Travel Cost Models and the Precision of their Consumer Surplus Estimates: Albert Park and Maroondah Reservoir," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 796, The University of Melbourne.
- Parliament, Claudia & Merchant, James P., 1986. "Effects Of Environmental Change On Recreation Use And Value: An Application To Offshore Rigs In California," Staff Papers 14145, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Chen, Min & Lupi, Frank, 2009. "Does economic endogeneity of site facilities in recreation demand models lead to statistical endogeneity?," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49449, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Chen, Min, 2009. "Does Economic Endogeneity of Site Facilities in Recreation Demand Models Lead to Statistical Endogeneity?," Graduate Research Master's Degree Plan B Papers 55808, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Hesseln, Hayley & Loomis, John B. & González-Cabán, Armando, 2004. "Comparing the economic effects of fire on hiking demand in Montana and Colorado," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 21-35, May.
- Garcia, Cristina, 1982. "Problems With The Treatment Of Time In The Travel Cost Method," Staff Papers 13408, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Crouch, Geoffrey I., 1996. "Demand elasticities in international marketing : A meta-analytical application to tourism," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 117-136, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:57:y:1981:i:2:p:173-180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.