Comparing Travel Cost Models And The Precision Of Their Consumer Surplus Estimates: Albert Park And Maroondah Reservoir
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Gangadharan, L. & Lansdell, N., 2001. "Comparing Travel Cost Models and the Precision of their Consumer Surplus Estimates: Albert Park and Maroondah Reservoir," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 796, The University of Melbourne.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gillespie, Robert, 1997. "Economic Value and Regional Economic Impact of Minnamurra Rainforest Centre, Budderoo National Park," 1997 Conference (41st), January 22-24, 1997, Gold Coast, Australia 136013, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Christine Seller & John R. Stoll & Jean-Paul Chavas, 1985. "Validation of Empirical Measures of Welfare Change: A Comparison of Nonmarket Techniques," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 62(2), pages 156-175.
- P. Geoffrey Allen & Thomas H. Stevens & Scott A. Barrett, 1981. "The Effects of Variable Omission in the Travel Cost Technique," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 57(2), pages 173-180.
- Robert D. Laurent & J. Bradford De Long & George Bredon & Martin Shanahan & Carl S. Bonham & Richard H. Cohen, 2000. "Correspondence," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(4), pages 225-230, Fall.
- Pearce, David, 1992. "Economic valuation and the natural world," Policy Research Working Paper Series 988, The World Bank.
- Chotikapanich, Duangkamon & Griffiths, William E., 1998. "Carnarvon Gorge: a comment on the sensitivity of consumer surplus estimation," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 42(3), September.
- Kenneth E. McConnell, 1975. "Some Problems in Estimating the Demand for Outdoor Recreation," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 57(2), pages 330-334.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baker, Rick & Ruting, Brad, 2014. "Environmental Policy Analysis: A Guide to Non‑Market Valuation," 2014 Conference (58th), February 4-7, 2014, Port Maquarie, Australia 165810, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Himayatullah Khan, 2006. "Willingness to Pay for Margalla Hills National Park: Evidence from the Travel Cost Method," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 11(2), pages 43-70, Jul-Dec.
- Muhammad Rafiq & Shafiqullah, 2007. "Demand Analysis of Recreation Visits to Chitral Valley: A Natural Resource Management Perspective," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 46(4), pages 971-984.
- Himayatullah, 2003. "Economic Valuation of the Environment and the Travel Cost Approach: The Case of Ayubia National Park," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 42(4), pages 537-551.
More about this item
- Q26 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Recreational Aspects of Natural Resources
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecp:v:42:y:2003:i:4:p:399-417. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0004-900X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.