Economic valuation and the natural world
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bergstrom, John C. & Stoll, John R. & Titre, John P. & Wright, Vernon L., 1990. "Economic value of wetlands-based recreation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 129-147, June.
- Nordhaus, William D, 1991. "A Sketch of the Economics of the Greenhouse Effect," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 146-150, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:envpol:v:20:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10018-017-0188-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Voxi Heinrich S. Amavilah, 2005. "The National Wealth of Selected Countries - A Descriptive Essay," Development and Comp Systems 0508007, EconWPA.
- Catalino, Alejandro Herrera & Lizardo, Magdalena, 2004. "Agriculture, Environmental Services and Agro-Tourism in the Dominican Republic," eJADE: electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, Food and Agriculture Organization, Agricultural and Development Economics Division, vol. 1(1).
- García-Amado, Luis Rico & Pérez, Manuel Ruiz & Escutia, Felipe Reyes & García, Sara Barrasa & Mejía, Elsa Contreras, 2011. "Efficiency of Payments for Environmental Services: Equity and additionality in a case study from a Biosphere Reserve in Chiapas, Mexico," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(12), pages 2361-2368.
- Easter, K. William & Archibald, Sandra O., 1998. "Benefit-Cost Analysis In U.S. Environmental Regulatory Decisions," Conference Papers 14475, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Nicola Lansdell & Lata Gangadharan, 2003.
"Comparing Travel Cost Models And The Precision Of Their Consumer Surplus Estimates: Albert Park And Maroondah Reservoir,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(4), pages 399-417, December.
- Gangadharan, L. & Lansdell, N., 2001. "Comparing Travel Cost Models and the Precision of their Consumer Surplus Estimates: Albert Park and Maroondah Reservoir," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 796, The University of Melbourne.
- Raffaello Gervigni, 1998. "Incremental Cost in the Convention on Biological Diversity," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(2), pages 217-241, March.
- Alessandra Arcuri, 2005. "A Different Reason for “De-Coasing” Environmental Law and Economics," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 225-246, September.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy and Environment; Climate Change; Economic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; Health Economics&Finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:988. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.