Effects Of Environmental Change On Recreation Use And Value: An Application To Offshore Rigs In California
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1973. "Regression Analysis when the Dependent Variable is Truncated Normal," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(6), pages 997-1016, November.
- Daniel J. Stynes & George L. Peterson & Donald H. Rosenthal, 1986. "Log Transformation Bias in Estimating Travel Cost Models," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 62(1), pages 94-103.
- P. Geoffrey Allen & Thomas H. Stevens & Scott A. Barrett, 1981. "The Effects of Variable Omission in the Travel Cost Technique," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 57(2), pages 173-180.
- Michael D. Bowes & John B. Loomis, 1980. "A Note on the Use of Travel Cost Models with Unequal Zonal Populations," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 56(4), pages 465-470.
- Rod F. Ziemer & Wesley N. Musser & R. Carter Hill, 1980. "Recreation Demand Equations: Functional Form and Consumer Surplus," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 62(1), pages 136-141.
- Sutherland, Ronald J., 1982. "The Sensitivity Of Travel Cost Estimates Of Recreation Demand To The Functional Form And Definition Of Origin Zones," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 7(1), pages 1-12, July.
- Frank J. Cesario, 1976. "Value of Time in Recreation Benefit Studies," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 52(1), pages 32-41.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:14145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.