Log Transformation Bias in Estimating Travel Cost Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoehn, John P., 2006. "Methods to address selection effects in the meta regression and transfer of ecosystem values," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 389-398, December.
- Parliament, Claudia & Merchant, James P., 1986. "Effects Of Environmental Change On Recreation Use And Value: An Application To Offshore Rigs In California," Staff Papers 14145, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Klaus Moeltner & David F. Layton, 2002.
"A Censored Random Coefficients Model For Pooled Survey Data With Application To The Estimation Of Power Outage Costs,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 84(3), pages 552-561, August.
- David F. Layton & Klaus Moeltner, 2000. "A Censored Random Coefficients Model for Pooled Survey Data with Application to the Estimation of Power Outage Costs," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0912, Econometric Society.
- repec:eee:joinma:v:27:y:2013:i:2:p:112-129 is not listed on IDEAS
- C. Woo & J. Zarnikau & E. Kollman, 2012. "Exact welfare measurement for double-log demand with partial adjustment," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 171-180, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:62:y:1986:i:1:p:94-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.