Recreation Demand Equations: Functional Form and Consumer Surplus
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coyne, Alison & Adamowicz, Wiktor, 1989. "Economic Effects of Environmental Quality Change on Recreation Demand," Project Report Series 232082, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Lori D. Snyder & Robert N. Stavins & Alexander F. Wagner, 2003.
"Private Options to Use Public Goods Exploiting Revealed Preferences to Estimate Environmental Benefits,"
2003.49, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Stavins, Robert & Wagner, Alexander & Snyder, Lori, 2003. "Private Options to Use Public Goods: Exploiting Revealed Preferences to Estimate Environmental Benefits," Discussion Papers dp-03-49, Resources For the Future.
- Snyder, Lori & Stavins, Robert & Wagner, Alexander, 2003. "Private Options to Use Public Goods: Exploiting Revealed Preferences to Estimate Environmental Benefits," Working Paper Series rwp03-013, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Eom, Young-Sook & Larson, Douglas M., 2006. "Improving environmental valuation estimates through consistent use of revealed and stated preference information," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 501-516, July.
- Chotikapanich, Duangkamon & Griffiths, William E., 1998. "Carnarvon Gorge: a comment on the sensitivity of consumer surplus estimation," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 42(3), September.
- Crooker, John & Kling, Catherine L., 2000.
"Nonparametric Bounds on Welfare Measures: A New Tool for Nonmarket Valuation,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 145-161, March.
- John Crooker & Catherine L. Kling, 1998. "Nonparametric Bounds on Welfare Measures: A New Tool for Nonmarket Valuation," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 99-wp208, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Kling, Catherine L., 2000. "Nonparametric Bounds on Welfare Measures: A New Tool for Nonmarket Valuation," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1309, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Liao, Chin-Chien & Houston, Jack E. & Bergstrom, John C., 1989. "The Use of Principle Components Analysis," 1989 Annual Meeting, June 9-12, 1989, Coeur d/Alene, Idaho 245034, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- John Crooker & Joseph Herriges, 2004. "Parametric and Semi-Nonparametric Estimation of Willingness-to-Pay in the Dichotomous Choice Contingent Valuation Framework," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 27(4), pages 451-480, April.
- Blank, Uel & Maki, Wilbur R. & Novak, Kathleen M., 1982. "Decision Systems Research For The Tourism/Recreation Industry," Staff Papers 13570, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- P. Poor & Jamie Smith, 2004. "Travel Cost Analysis of a Cultural Heritage Site: The Case of Historic St. Mary's City of Maryland," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 28(3), pages 217-229, August.
- Parliament, Claudia & Merchant, James P., 1986. "Effects Of Environmental Change On Recreation Use And Value: An Application To Offshore Rigs In California," Staff Papers 14145, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:62:y:1980:i:1:p:136-141.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.