The reaction of bank stock prices to news of derivatives losses by corporate clients
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Flannery, Mark J, 1998. "Using Market Information in Prudential Bank Supervision: A Review of the U.S. Empirical Evidence," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 30(3), pages 273-305, August.
- Fama, Eugene F, et al, 1969. "The Adjustment of Stock Prices to New Information," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 10(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Jeffrey A. Clark & Steven B. Perfect, 1996. "The economic effects of client losses on OTC bank derivative dealers: evidence from the capital market," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Aug, pages 527-547.
- Cornett, Marcia Millon & Davidson, Wallace III & Rangan, Nanda, 1996. "Deregulation in investment banking: Industry concentration following Rule 415," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 85-113, January.
- Pettway, Richard H., 1980. "Potential Insolvency, Market Efficiency, and Bank Regulation of Large Commercial Banks," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(01), pages 219-236, March.
- Smirlock, Michael & Kaufold, Howard, 1987. "Bank Foreign Lending, Mandatory Disclosure Rules, and the Reaction of Bank Stock Prices to the Mexican Debt Crisis," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 60(3), pages 347-64, July.
- Karafiath, Imre & Glascock, John, 1989. "Intra-industry Effects of a Regulatory Shift: Capital Market Evidence from Penn Square," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 24(1), pages 123-34, February.
- Millon-Cornett, Marcia H. & Tehranian, Hassan, 1989. "Stock market reactions to the depository institutions deregulation and monetary control act of 1980," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 81-100, March.
- John J. Binder, 1985. "Measuring the Effects of Regulation with Stock Price Data," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 16(2), pages 167-183, Summer.
- Madura, Jeff & Tucker, Alan L. & Zarruk, Emilio, 1992. "Reaction of bank share prices to the Third-World debt reduction plan," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 853-868, September.
- Clark, Jeffrey A & Perfect, Steven B, 1996. "The Economic Effects of Client Losses on OTC Bank Derivative Dealers: Evidence from the Capital Market," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 28(3), pages 527-45, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:23:y:1999:i:12:p:1725-1743. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.